Profile for Mrs T A Davidson > Reviews

Content by Mrs T A Davidson

Mrs T A Davidson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Green Rainbow Splash Butterflies Faux Leather Case Cover / Folio for the Apple iPad Air
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 May 2016
My cover arrived quickly and when it arrived I got excited (mad about butterflies). Nice feel and bright, feels sturdy and will keep my iPad from getting scratched or knocked.

I put my iPad into it and had a play straight away. I really like the way that you can swivel the iPad within it, giving two ways of using it hands free.

Really pleased with my purchase.

Dear Fatty
Dear Fatty

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Dear Fatty (Kindle Edition)
I love Dawn French, she's a beautiful funny lady. This book has everything, a very funny book. This book had me laughing out loud, I first read it whilst camping so I had a few people looking at me funny, in the end I was reading out snippets and everyone was having a giggle. I have since read it again twice and I still find it funny. Its been round the family and friends too. I had to buy a second copy as the first was very worn out. I bought on my kindle too. One of the best books I own.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Istanbul
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Istanbul
by Rose Baring
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 May 2014
This book is fab. Lots of detail. Sections are easy to use. Eg. History, money, areas, shopping, eating out, tips, maps and also a pull out one which is coated so rain friendly. It's a good dip into book. I have spent about a month reading it whenever I have a few mins. There is a useful words bit too so you can learn a bit of Turkish. Places to stay and resturant guide by budget. Would thoroughly recommend this guide.

Aubig Partition Padded Camera Insert Protective Bag for Canon Nikon Sony Pentax DSLR Camera
Offered by EU Goods Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Feb. 2014
Fits well in my handbag and protects my camera really well. I can just lift it out and pop it into another bag when needed.

RC Big Scary Tarantula Radio Remote Control Spider Battery Operated New
RC Big Scary Tarantula Radio Remote Control Spider Battery Operated New
Offered by GBP International

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loved it, 24 Feb. 2014
this was really loved by my nephew. He is 3. Easy controls to use and works well on carpet as well as hard floors.

MoKo Apple iPad Air Case - Slim-Fit Case with Stand for iPad 5 Air (5th Gen) Tablet, Light BLUE (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Feb. 2014
The colour is as shown, really nice feel to it, comfy to hold. The inside is designed well with grooves for you to have your iPad at different angles. Cut-out sections fit in all the right places. I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this as a good alternative to the named brand one. The dimensions of my ipad are 24cm (9 ½") x 17cm (just under 6 ¾") and 7.5mm thick. This fits perfectly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer Service, 21 Feb. 2013
I wrote a review on this about a week ago, saying everything had been great except I had lost it on day one as it had come off. The suppliers got in touch and were great, they sent me out a new one which has now arrived and is staying on my trousers now. Thanks guys and gals, more companies should be like yourselves and look after their customers. Thanks again.

Intex Inflatable Pirate or Boxer Bop Punchbag 36"x26"
Intex Inflatable Pirate or Boxer Bop Punchbag 36"x26"
Offered by The Online Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fab, 19 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my 6 nephew for his birthday, Omg, this is the best present ever. He played with whole afternoon, giggles, fun, everyone had a go, he said to his mum it was the best day ever. A winner of a pressie, highly recommended.

Warrior
Warrior
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Warrior (Audio CD)
Son bought this for his girlfriend for Xmas, she loved it so much and recommended it so my son bought himself a copy too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun puzzle, 27 Jan. 2013
If you like rubiks cube you will like this, easy to use, more challenging as keep needing to look all over it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3