Profile for Sonic > Reviews

Sonic (England)

BRAND NEW IPHONE 5 REPLACEMENT REAR BACK HOUSING BATTERY COVER ASSEMBLY BLACK
BRAND NEW IPHONE 5 REPLACEMENT REAR BACK HOUSING BATTERY COVER ASSEMBLY BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic replacement., 29 Aug 2014
Excellent replacement back for the iPhone 5. Cannot tell the difference from the original. I fully agree with S Drowne's review. I have only rated 4* as you don't get the metal pin where the power button back locates. I had to rip open my old back to salvage the old one. This alone took around 1 hour to do. Very pleased. My phone looks brand new again!

Samsung NX1000 Digital Compact System Camera - White (20.3MP, 20-50mm Lens Kit) 3.0 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 18 Aug 2013
I absolutely love it! I had a casino exilim point and shoot before this and wow! The difference is amazing! Some photos I have taken of my kids are like they where done at a professional photographers. Excellent array of features and wifi sharing is certainly a plus.

Persona 4 Golden (PlayStation Vita)
Persona 4 Golden (PlayStation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly as good as Final Fantasy VII!, 4 Aug 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
An absolutely amazing game! Throughly enjoyed every minute of playing. Takes a few hours to get into but trust me it is so worth it! I have just completed it and took me 60 hours, definitely worth the money. Best game on PS Vita hands down and I have played all the best titles.