Profile for Ian Mac > Reviews

Ian Mac

Clinically Dead - I've seen Heaven and Hell
Clinically Dead - I've seen Heaven and Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternity - Open Heaven, 20 April 2013
Jenny you have done an amazing job of writing this testimony
Fabulous stuff.
It opens up the revelation of Eternity & Open Heaven
Mac

Boys Blue Terrain Boardrider Sports Surf Watch-Velcro Strap+Rotating Bezel-50m Water Resitant-969b
Offered by QBD Watches

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THIS WATCH, 4 Oct. 2011
Absolutely useless watch it is already not working and I purchased it for my sons birthday in Aug ... I gave it to him on the 3rd Sept and in 3 weeks it started to loss time and not work.
I tried to refund it and it only has a 30 day refund policy so I might as well throw it away ... or pay more money to try and fix it ..
DONT BUY IT

Sylvanian Families Field View Mill
Sylvanian Families Field View Mill
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Service, 28 Dec. 2010
I ordered this Windmill my daughter and it was supposedly dispached on the 14 Dec ... it still hasn't arrived.
I have tired to contact the seller twice now and left a review and still no contact from the seller as to where the product is .. and this review has not been posted.
The service to date has been terrible. I now see that it appears the Christmas gift for a daughter is now back in the West Midlands depot ?
We have been here every day as I work from my home and no record of a delivery ?
Sad when your child misses out on her Christmas gift.
Ian McCormack