Profile for Susan E. > Reviews

Content by Susan E.

Susan E. "Susysal" (Rainham, Kent)

Page: 1 | 2
The Girl from Krakow: A Novel
The Girl from Krakow: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 1 May 2016
A book that draws you in to the realities of war and how it affects the population. Words can't express the horrors. A book everyone should read.

In Love and War (The War Trilogy Book 1)
In Love and War (The War Trilogy Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars A book to avoid, 28 Dec. 2014
Tripe, and unfortunately I have bought the three titles together. Big mistake.

The Hidden Cottage
The Hidden Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Dec. 2014
A book that I couldn't put down. I have read many books by Erica James and have never been disappointed.

Double Goose Down Top  UniqueTopper *** All Daveydown products are sent on a Next Working Day Courier Service
Double Goose Down Top UniqueTopper *** All Daveydown products are sent on a Next Working Day Courier Service
Offered by Daveydown Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A superior mattress topper for a good night's sleep, 4 July 2014
I bought this topper to improve the comfort of a very new bed which has a too firm mattress. The topper is beautifully made and I am very pleased with my purchase. I ordered it late on Sunday evening and it arrived Tuesday morning. I received a call from daveydown on Monday to confirm delivery would be the next day. It was worth paying more to get a superior product and since receiving it the weather has been very hot and I have felt very cool and comfortable and slept well on my new mattress topper. I highly recommend this topper.

BUDGERIGAR 2013 Wall Calendar
BUDGERIGAR 2013 Wall Calendar
by Avonside Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for budgie fans, 17 Nov. 2012
I always buy a budgerigar calendar each year, we had a beautiful budgie called Bonnie who is no longer with us, and I like the calendar as it has beautiful colour photos and also has a practical use to log all appointments and reminders. It arrived promptly and very well packed.

Tottenham Hotspur F.C. logo iphone 5 hard case Cover for fans
Tottenham Hotspur F.C. logo iphone 5 hard case Cover for fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 17 Nov. 2012
Arrived promptly and well packed. Very pleased with my purchase and looks great on my iPhone 5! Would highly recommend.

Purina Gourmet Perle Wet Cat Food, Mini Fillets in Gravy - Delicate Meats, 48x85g

5.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet Pussycat, 11 Oct. 2012
Having taken pity on a little Pussycat called Lucy, who lived across the road and had been neglected by her owner, she graduated from Asda basic catfood (as she was starving she was eating all the scraps out of the bin bags where we live). But as she got her little feet firmly under the table graduated to Gourmet Perle Catfood. She is the picture of health and will not eat anything else.

She highly recommends her choice of food and has never looked healthier.

I have a subscribe & save order with Amazon and have been very pleased with the delivery which comes regularly once a month.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2016 12:28 PM GMT

simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy - Stainless Steel and Anodised Aluminium
simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy - Stainless Steel and Anodised Aluminium
Offered by Homeware & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product, 19 Nov. 2011
Simplehuman BT1062 Tension Shower Caddy with Adjustable Height from 1.83 to 2.74m

I purchased this shower caddy approx. two months ago for my new bathroom. I researched all caddies available and it seemed that you either bought cheap or expensive. I decided I'd go with the expensive option and have never regretted my decision.

The caddy was straightforward to put together and fitted in my shower cubicle perfectly. It is easy to clean and still looks as good as new, and as I live in a very hard water area that is praise indeed. I like the fact that the shelves are adjustable and are shaped so that bottles do not end up on the floor, which can be a hazard.

Obviously, time will tell if my shower caddy stays rust free but at the present time I am very pleased with my purchase.

Brabantia Large Laundry Bin with Wooden Lid, 30 L - Fingerprint Proof Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect laundry bin, 22 Oct. 2011
This laundry bin was bought for my lovely new bathroom. It fits perfectly in the corner, but is able to store a family of fours washing for 2-3 days. As it is then taken to the utility room it works well for us.

I love the fact that no fingerprints mark the exterior and the cotton liner is well made and strong to carry the washing.

An excellent purchase, if you have limited space or just want a laundry bin that does not overpower your bathroom then this is ideal. Highly recommended.

PINK Silicone Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Classic 80GB, 120GB & (160gb launched Sept 09) + Screen Protector & Lanyard
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case ever, 2 May 2011
I received this case the day after ordering and it came well packed and in original shrink wrapping.

I am very pleased with this product, I particularly like the loop that allows you to hang it around your neck when you are are on the move. It enables me to get on with my my work and not worry about the iPod falling out my pocket - it feels very secure. Also the silicone case protects the casing of the iPod from knocks and the self adhesive screen cover is perfect. I covered the screen as instructed and you would never know that there is a cover on it. Also, when I put it in the dock to charge, I do not need to take the cover off, which was a nuisance with a previous cover I had.

I have used this Company a couple of times and have received excellent service and would recommend them 100%.

Page: 1 | 2