Profile for Lynselbob > Reviews

Content by Lynselbob

Lynselbob

Page: 1 | 2
Tuscany Silver Filigree Puff Heart Pendant on Chain Necklace 46cm/18"
Tuscany Silver Filigree Puff Heart Pendant on Chain Necklace 46cm/18"

2.0 out of 5 stars Wonky, 27 Sep 2014
Sent it back as was a bit asymmetrical.

Tom Gates Collection Liz Pichon 5 Books Set Pack (The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff), Everything's Amazing (sort of), Genius Ideas (Mostly), Best Book Day Ever! (So Far))
by Liz Pichon

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly cheated by buying 'free' book, 27 Sep 2014
The books are fantastic - no problems there. I was a bit disappointed that the 5th book is a 'free' book that was issued for World Book Day 2013 (should this ever be sold?), but at the time I purchased was still cheaper to buy as a set than getting the other 4 individually. However, would be worth totting-up the price of buying them separately to check. As another reviewer commented, from the seller I purchased from there was no box for the set, but I think that might vary from seller to seller.

Mens Dunlop Chestnut Luxury Real Suede Warm Fur Lined Slip On Mules UK 7
Mens Dunlop Chestnut Luxury Real Suede Warm Fur Lined Slip On Mules UK 7
Offered by Brookland Shoes Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cozy, 20 July 2014
These are just what I wanted - warm, well-made, hard soles that are OK to be worn when popping outside to washing line, etc. Soles are not v.cushioned but I think they'll wear better because of it. I have wide feet, size 7.5, and the large are a great fit. Would buy again.

Danish Design Joules Tweed Snuggle Bed, 28-inch
Danish Design Joules Tweed Snuggle Bed, 28-inch
Offered by RM English & Son Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cozy bed, 20 July 2014
Our dog has loved this bed. We bought the extra large for our Labrador and it's generously sized but not too big. We have washed and tumble-dried (says not for tumble-dryer though) several times and washes well (though takes a load for each piece) and has survived the tumble dryer without obvious ill effect. It has lasted about 20 months and now there's a tear in the inner, but he tends to rake it with his paws before he lies down, so I figure 20 months isn't bad. Would definitely buy Joules again - has a real feel/look of quality.

Juppa ® TPU Gel Back Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100) - Yellow
Juppa ® TPU Gel Back Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100) - Yellow
Offered by Invero

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and fun, 15 May 2014
This is a transparent case and looks a little green in some lights but in good lighting is definitely yellow and good quality.

Gaggia Descaler Decalcifier (250ml) Bottle for Espresso Coffee Machines
Gaggia Descaler Decalcifier (250ml) Bottle for Espresso Coffee Machines
Offered by Remote Central

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed impressions, 15 May 2014
I bought 4 of these from Coffea before and it does the trick, but this time I ordered another 4 and they sent the Philips/Saeco brand instead, which I could have bought for much cheaper - if I wanted Saeco I would have ordered Saeco. I returned them.

Spearmark Hello Kitty Fibre Optic Lamp
Spearmark Hello Kitty Fibre Optic Lamp
Offered by Price-Right-Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Big hit, 8 Nov 2013
My 3 year old loves this. Such a bonus to be battery-operated and be able to carry it about. Perhaps has been a bit over-handled as the fibre optic strands are shedding - keep finding them all over the house! But for the joy it brings it is a small price to pay and am going to buy one for our niece.

Ship Diagrams -- Star Wars T-Shirt, Small
Ship Diagrams -- Star Wars T-Shirt, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service & product, 2 May 2013
Great quality, loved by my husband, true to size, speedy service, nothing to complain about. What more can I say.....

Neat-Oh! LEGO Star Wars Medium Toybox and Playmat
Neat-Oh! LEGO Star Wars Medium Toybox and Playmat

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, fit for purpose, 2 May 2013
Would have got 5 stars if you could zip the lid on to make it easier to transport, but good quality and stores a lot of lego so v.happy.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, but couple of design faults, 2 May 2013
Stores an amazing amount of lego. My 5yr old struggles to get the lid off, though, as there is a vacuum effect, and the design is flawed: there are circular grooves on the bottom and the little bits of lego get wedged in them. I've covered them over with duct tape, but expected a little more for my money as would've been simple to design the product fit for purpose......

Page: 1 | 2