Profile for Jekyll > Reviews

Content by Jekyll

Jekyll

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection [Blu-ray] [1931] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Boris Karloff
Offered by encorerecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp picture quality & nicely presented boxset, 8 Sept. 2014
Loving watching these again on blu ray, no disappointment here.. nicely presented boxset too! Well recommended

Metro Redux (Xbox One)
Metro Redux (Xbox One)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack of sensitivity and poor weapon feedback, 8 Sept. 2014
I unfortunately made the mistake of comparing the character movement & weapon use to Call of Duty and ended up being very disappointed. As someone else has mentioned in their review, the sensitivity is terrible! Even at max the turning circles take forever & when you're running it feels like you're walking :( Also the pistol, assault rifle at the beginning of the game felt like I was using a peashooter, no real punch behind them (again I compare COD) the controller rumbles etc, it feels like you are shooting a high powered weapon, not this game!
I understand its not COD and I have probably shouldn't have started the game with this mindset but it's one of the only recent fps games I've played really. I'm sure there's a really good story behind it but to be honest the sensitivity and poor weapon feedback put me off completely. Oh well, Destiny tomorrow so lets hope that game lives up to the hype, enjoyed the beta anyway.

Destroy Rock & Roll
Destroy Rock & Roll
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Come on, and ride, in my muscle car, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Destroy Rock & Roll (Audio CD)
Why Amazon selling this album so cheap? Please open your ear lopes and reconsider the worth of this intangible material I call awesome! yeah it's good by the way, buy it now..

Belkin 6-Way Surge Protector 6-Way with 2m Cable
Belkin 6-Way Surge Protector 6-Way with 2m Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Done the job!, 20 Mar. 2014
Well it supplies power to all my electrical gadgets leaving a few spare plugs as well. Lets hope it protects them against any power surges.. probably will never be anything serious but its a risk I would rather avoid.

Case-Mate Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Black
Case-Mate Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Case-Mate make the best cases for phones!, 20 Mar. 2014
Although I wish their cases were little cheaper, I have to agree with the other reviewer, this company make quality, durable, well fitted cases which will protect your expensive phone no problem.
Sometimes cheap silicone cases can make the buttons harder to push, not on this case. Sometimes the case covers ports you might need, no not this case. Sometimes the rubber material can attract pocket fluff but not this one, the inner layer is hard rubber and the outer case is hard plastic. It's my third case purchased for three different Xperia phones in the past, never been disappointed.

Rocketeer [DVD] [1991]
Rocketeer [DVD] [1991]
Dvd ~ Billy Campbell
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rocketeer [DVD] [1991] (DVD)
I purchased this recently because I remembered watching it years ago as a kid, it doesn't have the same magical effect watching it again as an adult but I can see why I enjoyed it so much. My partner thought it was lame lol but it is more of a guys film :)

Tron Universal Console Light Stand (Xbox 360/PS3/Wii)
Tron Universal Console Light Stand (Xbox 360/PS3/Wii)
Offered by * The Game Monkey *

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job intended, 3 Mar. 2014
After purchasing my XBOX One I ran out of unit space which meant getting this stand to put the 360 vertically behind my TV unit, it basically does what its intended for. I don't really use the USB light effect because I find it doesn't switch itself off unless you unplug the USB which is a little annoying so I just keep it unplugged permanently.
Would recommend even if you're not a Tron fan as its well made and any cheaper alternatives might not be as well suited.

Breaking (Original Mix)
Breaking (Original Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tune!, 3 Mar. 2014
I recognised this tune when playing GTA V through the Worldwide channel I think, its an amazing tune for cruising along the highway in my sports car :) I just had to get it and I might even see if I can get their album at some point.

The Hidden World Fine Bone China Mauritius Plantation La Malmaison Mug
The Hidden World Fine Bone China Mauritius Plantation La Malmaison Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice designed mug, 3 Mar. 2014
This was a gift for my mum's Xmas present which she loved and found very unique. She loves this building in Mauritius and can now see it everytime she has a nice cuppa tea.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little controllers for Mario Kart, 3 Mar. 2014
I purchased these controllers a few months ago because I wanted to play Mario Kart Wii with them instead of using the Wii remote or steerling wheels.
I can confirm that these controllers work through the Wii U, all you have to do is plug the controller into the Wii Remote; it does mean leaving the Wii remote hanging there while you use the controller though. Playing two player is great!
The controller fits very well in your hand and makes racing a more enjoyable experience than does silly wheels and awkward Wii Remote. Well recommended.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 11:26 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7