Profile for Jekyll > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Uglydoll - 2ft Tray
Uglydoll - 2ft Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Tray makes a good pillow :), 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Uglydoll - 2ft Tray (Toy)
Between my girlfriend & I; we have four of these Uglydolls lol Can you believe she wants more of them! I said to the missus any more of these and we won't fit in our king size bed any longer.
My first Uglydoll was Ox which is getting a bit tatty now, he's been in the washing machine a few times which by the way does not always do them any good, the foam inside clumps together but can be spread out again. I also have Ket & Ghosty to add to my collection. Ghosty makes the perfect pillow but Tray's body is a little narrow to lay on really but we love her all the same :)
Basically I would recommend these plush dolls to anyone, they are soft, comfy & cute; what more could you ask for :) I know they can be a little expensive but give your support to the nice American couple who designed these fabulously funny dolls. Its becoming harder & harder to get the XL size ones of these in the UK so I hope they don't stop selling them altogether. Enjoy!

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiver me timbers!, 30 Oct. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Okay well I only played this a few hours last night but I already know I will enjoy it immensely. Basically any AC fan will go out & buy this and enjoy it, that's a given I think. I say this because there's not much different here apart from the obvious pirate theme. Having a keen interest in the pirate way of life (after spending hrs playing Risen 2) I had to purchase this game, I'm glad they did something different, although AC3 was set in the American Colonial times; it kinda felt like same old same old (not saying I didn't enjoy it though) so this game gives us a nice Caribbean feel; can't wait to start hunting for some treasure & harpooning a few whales lol. Anyway I don't think we have anything to worry about regarding the negative reviews on here due to the fact that AC has such a huge fan base and UBiSoft should know what they're doing by now.

> album title goes here <

Standing outside the chalk outline
beside ourselves in time
The only thing I want is the last thing I need
Awake and sleepless as stars shine

iGadgitz Blue Durable Crystal Gel Skin (Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU) Case Cover for HTC Desire S Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, 10 May 2012
I was a little dubious when purchasing this item due to the low value but my thoughts were settled when I received it in good time I might add. I had a clear protector skin before & wanted some colour so this is a nice blue. The power button isn't covered unlike my last one, so it's easier to push! You also get a handy screen protector :) All in all it's fab value for money & I would certainly recommend.

Let It Break
Let It Break

5.0 out of 5 stars Love her!, 2 April 2012
This review is from: Let It Break (Audio CD)
For me I felt her 'Night On My Side' album was my favorite because it reminds me of moments in my life at that time although I haven't listened to 'The Hollow of Morning' fully.. assuming this would be the 2nd album reviewers are referring to?
I like pretty much all the songs on this album but I would have to say 'Fire' & 'All I Need' are the ones I listen to the most! I wish Gemma Hayes was on the radio more & I wish people can one day hear/see the talent they are missing out on.

Mad Catz Nexus Silent Maus (1600dpi, USB 2.0) schwarz
Mad Catz Nexus Silent Maus (1600dpi, USB 2.0) schwarz

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncontrollable cursor!!, 12 Sept. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I have had this mouse for about 2 months now. the left/right buttons are certainly noiseless as well as the scroll but am guessing with all wireless mice, the cursor starts to have a shaking attack while using it! i have replaced the batteries & still the cursor starts going crazy! my advice is, if you're thinking about getting a noiseless mouse, make sure its wired.

Let England Shake
Let England Shake

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened!?, 7 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Let England Shake (Audio CD)
Just had listen through of this album & am thinking what's all this hype about? I can't switch the radio on recently without hearing how great this is! What happened to the old PJ Harvey? I still listen to Stories from the city, superb album! so reading other reviews it sound's like she's maybe trying something new etc well if your reading this PJH, please go back to the old style.
Track listing number 10 was okay take it or leave it but the other songs were just a bunch of whining, whaling & all together pretty random really. oh well good to read there are some newbie's out there that appreciate these tunes because she certainly has talent & I think reviewers who have not heard her songs previous to this album will be surprised how different they sound to this one. oh well my opinion is one of many, you decide.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2012 11:06 AM GMT

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

5.0 out of 5 stars Coldplay put a smile on my face!, 28 July 2011
Really like this song! They play this about 10 billions times on the radio at work & am still not bored of it yet :) Oh Coldplay hurry up & bring the album out!

Fireproof
Fireproof
by Eric Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this film!!, 10 May 2009
This review is from: Fireproof (Paperback)
I agree with the above reviewer, this is a heart warming film & makes you think about those close to you. I have to admit, I did shed a few tears watching this, it doesn't happen very often, even my girlfriend was surprised.
I would definitely recommend this film to anyone, maybe a night in with the girlfriend & a bag of popcorn.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Playground era, 18 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
hey i dont listen to r&b as much these days but why isnt any of joes tunes from Everything album on here? They were some good songs back when i was at school. why buy this, buy Everything..check it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2009 7:19 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7