Profile for FunkyDiver > Reviews

Content by FunkyDiver

FunkyDiver (Alton, Hampshire United Kingdom)

Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil 100 ml
Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Its AMAZING!!!, 15 Feb 2010
Im 22 and started to get acne when i was about 18, only recently have i tried to do something about it. i have been using topical antibiotics, lots of different products for acne prone skin which have dried my face out loads. I wanted a moisturizer which was non-commedogenic, and after browsing on the internet i came across jojoba oil.
This stuff is seriously amazing!!
Not only has it moisturize my dry skin, it improved my old acne scars after using it just twice! do not be put off by the fact its an oil, it is more waxy and contains properties similar of seben, tricking your skin into not producing more seben than it needs so my spots have actually stopped too! Im stopping all the harsh products and antibiotics and sticking to this!
I put a lot on at night, then in the morning i just add a couple of drops to my moisturizer as if u use too much it may make you a bit shiny if you have oily skin.
Also its great as a cleanser, eye make-up remover, lip balm and before you shave. AMAZING!!!! Although i did try a bit on my hair and made it look a bit greasy. But try it now!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2013 12:41 PM BST

The Amateurs
The Amateurs
by John Niven

4.0 out of 5 stars Very funny black comedy, 14 Jun 2009
This review is from: The Amateurs (Paperback)
A very easy read, even though much of the dialogue is in Scots vernacular, and I know nothing about golf.
Quite unPC and crude - and not my usual kind of book - but a laugh-out-loud change. Reminded me of Shameless (TV series).

Your Money or Your Life: A Practical Guide to Solving Your Financial Problems and Affording a Life You'll Love
by Alvin Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars This should be on the National Curriculum!, 22 Jan 2006
I'm 46 and have never saved a penny in my life. Reading this has given me the tools and the confidence to start making some investments - as Alvin says - better late than never. I should also add that he has also put the fear of god into me - there isn't long enough between now and retirement.
I've recommended this to my children, and have already explained the purpose, benefits and workings of pensions to my 18-year old spendthrift daughter - I so do not want her to end up like me.
Right, I'm off to put Alvin's "Winning with Shares" into my basket!