Profile for AmazonBuyerF > Reviews

Caustic Love
Caustic Love
Offered by Crawley Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Caustic Love (Audio CD)
Brilliant CD. Got this for my partners birthday and it is absolutely fantastic. Great tunes, and a good variety on the CD.

Dual Action Hand Pump for: Gym Ball, Exercise Ball, Space Hopper, Inflatable Bouncing Horse
Offered by Apple Round eStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic pump., 17 May 2014
Does exactly what it is supposed to. Easy to use. What else can you say... it's just a hand held pump!

How to Poo on a Date: The Lovers Guide to Toilet Etiquette
How to Poo on a Date: The Lovers Guide to Toilet Etiquette
by Mats

3.0 out of 5 stars More for a guy!, 17 May 2014
I bought this for a female friend who has a great sense of humour, but the book is more directed at men which I was disappointed at.

Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 2)
Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 May 2014
I really liked this book, it is not usually the kind of thing I read, but I started with the first one, so thought I'd ready this too, and glad I did. It is easy reading, but keeps you entertained.

The War of the Worlds
The War of the Worlds

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 9 Mar 2014
I had heard loads about this book, but was underwhelmed. It was a good read, but not amazing. Maybe that's because in this day and age science fiction stories and films have moved on a lot more, but was still interesting. Still glad I read it.

Betrayed: Days of the Rogue (Law of the Lycans Book 2)
Betrayed: Days of the Rogue (Law of the Lycans Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Mar 2014
Not my usual type of read, but I loved this series. The story was catchy, and definitely made me want to continue reading. I would say read the whole series though in order. Very good.

Delilah's Diary #1: A Sexy Journey
Delilah's Diary #1: A Sexy Journey

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy, 9 Mar 2014
If this book wasn't free on kindle I would have been even more annoyed than I was when reading it. It was a silly story, and too short to make anything good of the weak story line used, and once I finished it I felt like I'd wasted my time reading it. Sorry to the author, but I would not recommend.

Cosmo
Cosmo
by Spencer Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cosmo (Paperback)
If you like something a bit off the wall then this is the read for you. The stories are all very different. I had read about this author when I holidayed in Canada as he'd won an award called 'Overlookie Bookie' for under-appreciated and new authors, and I liked his sense of humour when being interviewed.

The Hunger Games Complete Trilogy (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games Complete Trilogy (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Mar 2014
Brilliant series. I wanted to read the books before I saw the films, and I'm glad I did. This series is a must read, and I could hardly put it down. Highly recommended read.

Three Girls and a Baby
Three Girls and a Baby

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 9 Mar 2014
Average book with the usual story line of falling out and falling into love again. Was ok, but not amazing. I got this free through Kindle books, but I wouldn't have paid for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5