Profile for MH > Reviews

Content by MH

MH (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
London (Lonely Planet City Guides)
London (Lonely Planet City Guides)
by Tom Masters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Mar 2010
Like all Lonely Planet guide books this one was great and very useful for a tourist in London or even a Londoner wanting to explore their on city.

Travel Time 119 x 59 Travel Cot Mattress
Travel Time 119 x 59 Travel Cot Mattress
Offered by PrimeShoppingMall
Price: 19.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Mar 2010
This product was delivered very fast and in perfect condition. It fits the travel cot perfectly and seems comfortable. It is not most practical for travelling as it does not fold small and so only suitable for travel by car but that is all we needed it for.

Textiles Direct Easy Care Polycotton Latte Housewife (Standard) Pillowcase Pair
Textiles Direct Easy Care Polycotton Latte Housewife (Standard) Pillowcase Pair
Offered by Textiles Direct
Price: 4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 22 Mar 2010
This product was delivered fast. I was expecting the pillowcases to be a bit lighter in colour but they still do fine for what I need them for. Quality is ok too. All in all good enough for the money you pay.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Mar 2010
The product is exactly what you pay for. Not the best quality but it was cheep and looks okay. Fast delivery.

Converse Unisex Star Player EV OX Lace-Up
Converse Unisex Star Player EV OX Lace-Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Feb 2010
They were purchased for a gift and I loved the look of them. My brother in law is a big Converse fan and loved them too. Bit of a change to his regular canvas once.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Feb 2010
Got the boots for my husband. He loves them. Spent lots of his work time outdoors in the snow and they kept his feet dry. Look great too.

Sesame Street Elmo's Giggle Gang Piano
Sesame Street Elmo's Giggle Gang Piano

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not recommend this toy, 22 Jan 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
My son received this toy for his 1st birthday not even a month ago. He liked playing with it. However, today I noticed the batteries leaked acid all over the toy. At one year old toddlers like putting everything in their mouth so I was lucky to notice the problem with the toy before little hands got hold of it. I am not sure where this gift was purchased but it was in the original box with batteries provided. There could just be a problem with this particular one but I feel people need to be aware of this before making the decision to buy.

Journey to the Ice Age: Dinosaur Cove
Journey to the Ice Age: Dinosaur Cove
by Rex Stone
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little dinosaur lovers, 12 Jan 2010
Got this book (and a few other once from Dinosaur Cove) for my 5 year old nephew who is crazy about dinosaurs. His mom tells me he loves them. The books are great bedtime read (one chapter every evening). I wish I could get them all as a box set.

Sweex MM008UK 7 inch Digital Photoframe
Sweex MM008UK 7 inch Digital Photoframe

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 12 Jan 2010
I returned the product as soon as it arrived. Was not happy with any of the features. Found something much better for only a little extra money.

Sure Shut Axis Gate
Sure Shut Axis Gate
Offered by BabyBeyondUK
Price: 28.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great safety gate, 12 Jan 2010
This review is from: Sure Shut Axis Gate (Baby Product)
This gate is very good. I am using it at the kitchen door. It has wide walk through so it is easy to walk with the baby or plates of food in arms. The one hand opening mechanism is not easiest to use but I mastered the technique and it works. Now that I have tried this one will be getting two more of the same for the stairs too.

Page: 1 | 2