Profile for strandsholme > Reviews

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 6ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 6ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Offered by The Shopfitting Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Quicker by rail, 29 Oct 2014
Needed temporary hanging space during house move. Very, very sturdy. Well made and excellent value.

Shoe Horns Metal 59cm
Shoe Horns Metal 59cm
Offered by TZ Laces ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Back saver, 29 Oct 2014
Excellent. Well made, good length and ideal for purpose. What more can I say?

Brenda Monk Is Funny
Brenda Monk Is Funny

3.0 out of 5 stars Brenda Monk might be but......, 29 Oct 2014
Bought this after seeing Katy interviewed on TV. I like her sense of humour but didn't feel it really came across in this novel. Bit chic lit so I gave up on it - maybe I should have persevered. Sorry Katy.

Global Furniture Alliance Mars Real Leather Recliner Chair and Footstool, Chocolate
Offered by Oriental Leather Co Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you sitting comfortably...?, 29 Oct 2014
Having looked at many chairs at various stores I turned to looking on-line . Found this one which had good reviews. I agree. Excellent quality and value being a third of the price of some I'd seen. Looks good, is very comfortable and I would buy again. Oh and excellent service too.

Panasonic SC-BTT885EBS 1200W 5.1 Smart Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Wireless Music Streaming and 4K Upscaling (New for 2014)
Offered by Tribal UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Wired for sound, 29 Oct 2014
I have just purchased a Panasonic 5.1 SC-BTT885 Home Theatre System specifically because it claims to have wireless rear speakers. It DOES NOT repeat DOES NOT have wireless rear speakers. The speakers have to be wired to a receiver box so instead of the speaker wires going around the edge of the room they now have to go across the room. I've had to try to conceal them under a rug.
My complaint to Panasonic was answered thus :-
I am writing to explain that optional attachable speakers are considered to be wireless in the sense that you aren't required to connect the 2 directly to the main SC-BTT885 Home Theatre System but rather to the wireless system SH-FX82.
I trust that the above information will be of assistance to you.
It was not of assistance to me and by the way Mr Panasonic in a 5.1 system the rear speakers are NOT optional
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2014 8:56 AM GMT

Snugg Black Leather iPad 2 Case with Lifetime Guarantee - Flip Stand Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep, Elastic Hand Strap & Protective Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for the Apple iPad 2
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Open and shut case, 19 April 2013
Previously owned an Apple cover which was little more than a magnetic hinged flap offering no protection against dropping and costing a lot more than the Snugg. The Snugg has a real quality leather look and feel and offers a fair degree of protection although I don't want to test it! Stands up nicely for viewing and typing if required. Has access to all the buttons and camera controls and I do not have any problems using Apps including Google Earth.

I think it's great and I think you will too. Well worth buying.

Hahnel Giga T Pro II Wireless Remote Control for Nikon DSLR with Timer and Time Lapse

4.0 out of 5 stars Time and again, 8 April 2013
This kit has one drawback. It works well for time elapse photography but I foolishly assumed that it would also allow single shots to be taken as with my Hahnel HW433 remote which I bought it to replace but it doesn't. It automatically shuts down after 60 secs. If you set it up so that you can activate it when say a bird lands on the perch you've carefully set up then it shuts down and you have to reactivate before you can grab the shot which usually means that the moment has quite literally flown.
I spoke to Hahnel about this and they said that several people had mentioned this and that they would look at it for future models.

If you want to do time lapse photography then fine but if like me you want a single shot remote release then it's not. Look around the web for the Hahnel HW433 it's still available in places and it works perectly.

Ring Automotive RAC640 Automatic Digital Air  Compressor and Inflator / Deflator  with LED Light 12 V
Ring Automotive RAC640 Automatic Digital Air Compressor and Inflator / Deflator with LED Light 12 V

1.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't work, 8 April 2013
Just didn't work and I was so disappointed that I couldn't even be bothered to send it back,. Complete waste of money.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, Upgrade Version (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, Upgrade Version (PC/Mac)
Offered by Esale Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture perfect, 8 April 2013
As a photography enthusiast Elements is an essential piece of software to help me get the best from my efforts. Simple to use and can really make a difference to results.

Scrabble Timer
Scrabble Timer
Offered by PDK Toys, Games & Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Time gentlemen please, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Timer (Toy)
Absolutely essential when playing with my brother-in-law who has no concept of time! Can set it for one, two or three minutes and the sense of panic when the it beeps the last ten seconds warning really adds to the fun of the game

Page: 1 | 2 | 3