Profile for Lynda Hall > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Generic Lcd 300G*0.1G Mini Digital Balance Food Innovative Spoon Kitchen Scale
Generic Lcd 300G*0.1G Mini Digital Balance Food Innovative Spoon Kitchen Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., 11 Sep 2014
This is a handy little gadget to have, easy to use and great for weighing out tiny portions. It's helped me to keep on the straight & narrow with my diet!

Bosmere N425 Gro Bag Frame
Bosmere N425 Gro Bag Frame

5.0 out of 5 stars it was easy enough to assemble and fitted neatly onto the growbag ..., 11 Sep 2014
I was quite impressed with this frame, it was easy enough to assemble and fitted neatly onto the growbag with my tomatoes already growing in it. Mine are growing against our garden wall, so they have extra shelter from the wind, I don't know how sturdy they would be if they were freestanding, so to speak, but they seem to be reasonably strong to me. I've already bought another one ready for next year!

Kiwi Fresh'ins Foot Fresheners-6 PAIRS [UK 6-7] EU 39-40
Kiwi Fresh'ins Foot Fresheners-6 PAIRS [UK 6-7] EU 39-40
Offered by PRACTICALLYHOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweeter feet., 11 Sep 2014
These are jolly good, keeps feet (and shoes) fresh in the summer, when I go about without stockings.

DEHANG New Fashion Womens Casual V Neck loose Front Button Loong Sleeve Knit Sweater Coat Jumper Outwear Tops Cardigan Size L - Gray
Offered by DEHANGEU

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side..., 11 Sep 2014
...it's certainly not large! However, I decided to take a chance as I was on the lookout for a little cardigan in grey. However, it is very stretchy and oh, sooo soft! I've never had cashmere (never had the money for it!) but I imagine it would feel soft like this. Or maybe Angora. I DID manage to fit into it and, as I am losing weight, fingers crossed that in a few months time it won't have to stretch so much!

The Isle of Wight Then & Now (Then & Now (History Press))
The Isle of Wight Then & Now (Then & Now (History Press))
by Jan Toms

5.0 out of 5 stars having spent many happy holidays there as a child and as an adult, 15 Aug 2014
I bought this for my chap, who loves the Isle of Wight, having spent many happy holidays there as a child and as an adult. I haven't read it myself yet, but he thinks that the book would appeal to islanders as well as holiday makers. It's full of pictures and is very informative, giving little nuggets of information on island locations & attractions that might not be so well known. All in all, a jolly good book!

Simon Jersey White Short Sleeve Open Collar Blue Mirage Print Blouse UK Size 16
Simon Jersey White Short Sleeve Open Collar Blue Mirage Print Blouse UK Size 16
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for mum., 15 Aug 2014
And my mum liked it. It's light, cool & pretty and it fitted nicely, not too low at the neck. (Mum didn't like to show her bosom!)

Kitchen Timer Cat 60 Minutes Guaranteed Quality
Kitchen Timer Cat 60 Minutes Guaranteed Quality
Offered by cookware company

5.0 out of 5 stars I like cats, so I chose this., 15 Aug 2014
Small & cute and it does what it's supposed to! As a previous reviewer says, purrrfect!

Dad's Army Soup Mug
Dad's Army Soup Mug
Offered by Cards & Gifts Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Stupid Boy!!!, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Dad's Army Soup Mug
I bought this for my chap, who loves all things relating to Dad's Army. This is HUGE! It will hold soup enough for the biggest of appetites, even the smallest measure is more than I could nosh! Great fun though!

Cherry Red Diamante Perfume Atomiser / Atomizer Spray for Travel & Handbag
Cherry Red Diamante Perfume Atomiser / Atomizer Spray for Travel & Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty., 15 Aug 2014
These little atomisers are grand! They're pretty and although they don't hold a great deal of scent, it's enough for keeping in the handbag. I've bought myself three of 'em, in different colours.

6 x Megapix Clear Plastic Photo Frame 4x6 inches
6 x Megapix Clear Plastic Photo Frame 4x6 inches
Offered by Collectors Kingdom

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 15 Aug 2014
These are not particularly strong, but suitable for my purpose. I bought some like this years ago, from WH Smiths I believe. they were a bit more sturdy. But I just wanted to put a few little pictures around at work & home, mainly to hold some old pictures of my mum and dad - and my cats!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11