Profile for jaz > Reviews

Zombies: They're Not All Brain-Eaters
Zombies: They're Not All Brain-Eaters
by Alex Witney

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring and not funny., 4 Sep 2013
I almost bought this as a present but decided to read it first and i'm glad I did because it's really not what the reviews cracked it up to be. It's really slow, not much happens and it isn't remotely funny. I love anything zombie but this just missed the mark!! It's a really short book too, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone even a zombie fanatic.

Gas Monkey Garage Monkey Logo T-Shirt (Large)
Gas Monkey Garage Monkey Logo T-Shirt (Large)

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality, 4 Sep 2013
The t shirt's on amazon are not the genuine merchandise from the show, they are a different brand of t shirt and the design is poorly copied onto the shirt which is very thin and not good quality itself. I bought as a present and had to return which was to most disappointing thing!! Do not bother wasting your money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2014 7:38 AM GMT

Roxy Good Looking Flag Printed Women's T-Shirt Heather Grey Small
Roxy Good Looking Flag Printed Women's T-Shirt Heather Grey Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit., 4 Sep 2013
I bought a small as I am a size 8, it fits well without being too tight, it's lovely and soft, the graphics look high quality so hopefully they will stay that way after a few washes. I would recommend it if it's on sale.

Roxy Beach Brights Logo Women's T-Shirt White Small
Roxy Beach Brights Logo Women's T-Shirt White Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Very see through!, 4 Sep 2013
The t-shirt fits nicely and it is true to size, I bought a small and i'm a size 8. However I bought the white one which is very see through so I will have to wear a top underneath unfortunately.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 12 May 2013
Very easy to use, looks great, small and sleek, and holds a lot of files. The only draw back is that when you swivel it to close it and protect the usb it does not stay in place, this means that when you put it in your bag the usb end can turn, meaning that it may get damaged. If this design flaw was fixed it would be perfect.

Asics Men's Gel Nimbus 13 White/Royal/Black Trainer T142N 0190 14 UK
Asics Men's Gel Nimbus 13 White/Royal/Black Trainer T142N 0190 14 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfotable for wide feet too., 12 May 2013
These trainers are great for those who have wide feet, they allow the feet to breath and move naturally unhindered by the trainer. They lasted about a year of very heavy gyming including a lot of running.

The Royal Marsden Hospital Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures - Student Edition
by Lisa Dougherty

5.0 out of 5 stars This first book you should buy if you're a student nurse, 12 May 2013
This is the first book I was advised to buy as a student nurse and I can see why. It is incredible, it goes into so much detain about clinical skills, providing explanations on HOW you would do them , and most importantly WHY you are doing them. When backing up your actions in essays, and in practice, this book is invaluable as it has all the up to date clinical, ethical and theoretical evidence you need. I used this book a lot when I had to write my care study essay.

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - White
Offered by Price Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars sound quality is great., 12 May 2013
These headphones sound great and the low price hasn't meant that they have compromised in any aspect of the design or quality. As a women they fit perfectly in my ears, however they should have included different sized buds as one size probably wont fit all. I wear them while running and cycling and they have ever fallen out and are comfortable enough to wear for hours on end.

Waking The Witch: Number 11 in series (Otherworld)
Waking The Witch: Number 11 in series (Otherworld)
by Kelley Armstrong

3.0 out of 5 stars No as good as her other books, 12 May 2013
Although I loved savannah's character in Kelleys previous books, I couldn't connect with her in this series. I felt that this series was like a watered down children's version that didn't contain enough suspense or sexual tension between her and Adam. I also felt that not enough happened in each book and could have easily been condensed into one or two books. I still love Kelleys books and although this series didn't hold up to my expectations I still have faith in her other works.

Applying the Roper-Logan-Tierney Model in Practice, 2e
Applying the Roper-Logan-Tierney Model in Practice, 2e
by Karen Holland BSc(Hons) MSc CertEd SRN

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have when writing about care planning and assessment., 12 May 2013
I'm a student nurse and found this book invaluable when writing my care study essay, I've used it for almost all of my essays so far. Each Activity of Living is discussed in great detail and is applied to a wide range of patients in different clinical settings. Its can be used for both the hospital and community patient. I guarantee this book will open your eyes on how in depth assessing patients can be, you will find so much information that you would never have thought of asking before which will only strengthen your nursing practice. I would recommend it to anyone at any stage of their nursing career, student or qualified alike.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3