Profile for C. Cooke > Reviews

Content by C. Cooke

C. Cooke (Perthshire)

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 17.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's the box?!, 20 Jun 2014
Just received these and they didn't come in the proper box as is shown in the picture. I ordered 2 sets of 10 and they have been thrown into a cardboard box. It's going to be very inconvenient to store them.
I've ordered these same wipes many times and they have always arrived in the Huggies box. They have also shot up in price so I'm really annoyed that after paying much more than I have in the past they all arrived chucked in an old used box.
The wipes are great but I won't be buying from this company again.

Soothetime Splash Soother Calming Infant Bath Cover-Up (Green)
Soothetime Splash Soother Calming Infant Bath Cover-Up (Green)
Price: 12.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy bath time baby!, 26 Dec 2013
I hardly ever write reviews but felt I just had to for this. It's such a simple idea but truely worked for us. Our little one HATED bath time and it was becoming very stressful for all of us. The bath soother completely changed our bath time experience from the first use! I think she maybe felt a bit less exposed in the newborn support with it and obviously warmer. She went from a screaming monster to a fun loving, splashing joy and has loved her bath ever since. It seems to be well made and is lovely and soft. It is a little expensive but I've washed ours a lot and it's still in great shape and I don't grudge the price for the peace it's given us. In fact I loved it so much I bought 2 and now buy them as gifts! I don't think you'd regret buying this.

Good Food: 101 Cakes & Bakes: Tried and tested Recipes
Good Food: 101 Cakes & Bakes: Tried and tested Recipes
by Mary Cadogan
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty!, 20 Jun 2007
I adore this book. Yes, it may be small but it has so many fabulous recipes that you'll want to make again and again. I recommend the Triple Chocolate muffins and the Strwaberry Cheesecake ones - simply amazing! I love to bake and have many cook books, much to my partners dismay, yet this is the only book I return to time and time again. It is cheap, has lovely pictures and the recipes are easy to follow - what are you waiting for?!