Profile for D. Eastwood > Reviews

Content by D. Eastwood

D. Eastwood "AmFan" (North Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Complete User's Guide to Olympus Modern Classics
Complete User's Guide to Olympus Modern Classics
by Harold Franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars INTERSTING AND USEFUL, 29 July 2015
Great informative/useful little book for camera/Olympus buffs. Recommend.

Phostrogen All Purpose Plant Food 80 Can
Phostrogen All Purpose Plant Food 80 Can

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 17 July 2015
Great product at a great price and free delivery, brilliant !

GM Springback Cricket Stumps
GM Springback Cricket Stumps
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars As with previous comments I found these sturdy, well made and good quality, 22 May 2015
As with previous comments I found these sturdy, well made and good quality. I have bought for three grandsons now and all have had immense fun and pleasure from them so they have proved to be a great gift and will be well used !

Women's Fashion Web Woven Braid Faux Leather Metallic Wide Belt 15 Colors
Women's Fashion Web Woven Braid Faux Leather Metallic Wide Belt 15 Colors
Offered by NY Fashion101

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is good easy to wear you get what you pay for ..., 22 May 2015
I bought this as very few belts around that fit me and they offer larger sizes. Product is good easy to wear you get what you pay for it's not the quality of a fine leather belt but looks great on and I am very happy with it.

Les Vacances De M. Hulot [DVD]
Les Vacances De M. Hulot [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jacques Tati

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful talent, 20 Mar. 2015
I first saw this film as a child of five in France with my parents. I enjoyed it as much today 60 years later as they did then! An absolute classic from the classic "Tati" not to be missed

Trafic [DVD]
Trafic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jacques Tati

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it as much today as they did back then, 20 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Trafic [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw this film as a five year old child with my parents in France. That is over 60 years ago !! I enjoyed it as much today as they did back then! A wonderful Tati classic not to be missed.

Operas of Gilbert and Sullivan (D'Oyly Carte Opera Company)
Operas of Gilbert and Sullivan (D'Oyly Carte Opera Company)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar. 2015
A very good selection for all G and S followers.

Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop
Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 26 Feb. 2015
It would seem you get what you pay for with these steamers and as this was on sale I "think" I have got a bargain!! That said it has not had heavy duty wear and is only 2 months old as yet. I bought a cheaper one which I thought was fine after reading hundreds of reviews, and bought my daughter in law the same model for Xmas. Mine packed up the next week after 8 months and hers packed up within a week. Thankfully the company were great and very helpful. So I went for this substantial "heavier" model. It steams tile floors beautifully. I have not tried on laminate or carpets and as yet not use any attachments which I have to say do look small and fiddly but that is not fair comment when I haven't used yet. The water tank runs out fairly fast but I can live with that. I am hoping this will last and provide long life service.The "ball and socket" movement for getting from upright to operating mode is much more substantial than the cheaper model. I found it very hard to make choices after reading hundreds of reviews when even the most expensive and you would think popular had some bad reviews.

Vivo© 8 X Velcro Microfibre Multi-Colour Replacement Steam Mop Cleaner Pads for Vax Total Home Cleaning Pads Steam

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 19 Jan. 2015
EXCELLENT PRODUCT EXCELLENT SERVICE MANY THANKS

Global Gizmos 7 x 5-inch Benross Metal Pin Art Gadget
Global Gizmos 7 x 5-inch Benross Metal Pin Art Gadget
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of pleasure !, 31 Dec. 2014
My grandson loved this art gadget and had hours of fun with it, great stocking filler which proved more popular than some far more expensive gifts he received! Hours of pleasure!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14