Profile for Orestas > Reviews

Orestas

Sony MDR-ZX330BT Bluetooth Wireless Headset with NFC Connectivity - Black
Sony MDR-ZX330BT Bluetooth Wireless Headset with NFC Connectivity - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 May 2016
The headphones are really good and it does what it says on the tin. The Bluetooth range is really good as I work in a work shop and don't always carry my phone. One drawback for me is that they feel really cheap and that I need to be careful when using them.

Razer Blackwidow 2013 Expert Mechanical Keyboard (UK version layout)
Razer Blackwidow 2013 Expert Mechanical Keyboard (UK version layout)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, 30 May 2014
Very good product and I'm very happy with it because I'm a gamer and a student so I type a lot and this keyboard is very good for typing, would recommend to other people.

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8 GB Kit DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Module 240-Pin DIMM
Crucial Ballistix Sport 8 GB Kit DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Module 240-Pin DIMM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great RAM, 30 May 2014
Very good choice I maid choosing this ram it's ratted 7.3 on windows which is towards the high end ram

BitFenix 20cm Molex to 3x 3-Pin Adapter - Sleeved Black/Black
BitFenix 20cm Molex to 3x 3-Pin Adapter - Sleeved Black/Black
Offered by SEDIVA UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 30 May 2014
Great product, I'm using it on my current build and really good. would recommend to others who need some extension cables.

AMD Athlon II X4 750K CPU - (Black) (Quad Core, 3.40GHz, 4MB, 100W, Socket FM2, AMD PowerNow! Technology)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 May 2014
I'm using this in my current build and is really great, if you are going to over clock please use a aftermarket cooling system which I would strongly recommend because stock AMD heat sinks are not the best!

Akasa AK-CB4-6 cable adapter
Akasa AK-CB4-6 cable adapter
Offered by Vebox Direct Computing

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 30 May 2014
Really great product does what it needs to and doesn't burn like some other cheap converters, would use it again for my other builds.

Authentic RDX Gel Weight Lifting Body Building Gloves Gym Strap training Cow Hide Leather Training Workout
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 30 May 2014
Have used them for a month and they are great, good quality and some people have a problem with the stitches but I use a lighter to burn them down and its all good would suggest it to my friends since some of the are jealous and they think they look great.