Profile for Nicola C > Reviews

Content by Nicola C

Nicola C

Healing With The Fairies: Messages, Manifestations and Love from the World of the Fairies: How Nature's Angels Can Help You in Every Area of Your Life
by Doreen Virtue PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 18 Jan. 2014
I have loved reading this book, continuing the story of Doreen Virtue's life and spiritual journey. She shares with us her discovery of the elemental kingdom in all its forms, including fairies, dolphins, mermaids and bush people. I like her style and teachings because her almost diarised approach to writing helps readers to place her experiences in the context of her daily lifestyle. Her vulnerability and 'normal-ness' comes through, as she recalls her lack of confidence to do every day things such as joining a yoga class, and feeling anxious about what to wear. She is down to earth in her writing style, and yet the channelled teachings are so starkly different from her own words, I believe she is a genuine article. And perhaps for those who think that she is 'away with the fairies', it may be that she has just opened her mind to a greater expanse of awareness, and can therefore see and interact with much of what remains invisible to the naked eye. I like her teachings and am a great fan. She brings light and hope into the world.

The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal
The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal
by Doreen Virtue PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 18 Jan. 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Doreen Virtue shares her early childhood memories, and the challenges and experiences this phase of life brings. She has drawn on her reflections and grown constantly from that. Far from having it all, she shares with us the difficulties of early married life, and how she has struggled financially and emotionally. Despite the superficial glamour and abundance, she has often had little emotional stability in her private life, and on occasion, her faith has been her only constant. Her ability to live in the real world, and yet access higher spiritual wisdom is a gift to us all. Her teachings have undoubtedly changed our world, with so many of us now having a waking awareness of angelic realms at our service, if we should need them. Doreen is a very real woman, and I have considerable respect for her.

Earth Angel
Earth Angel
by Ross Bartlett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Earth Angel (Paperback)
I have just read this great book. It is so refreshing to read of someone so pure and, as yet, untainted by the world. Mr Bartlett's youth is an asset in this regard - and not a disadvantage. The passion and tenacity he has applied to developing his spirituality is inspiring and heart warming. He shares his learning and growth, mixed with humerous stories of travelling around the country to deliver his messages. I love the tale about the police mistaking him for a terrorist - hilarious!! I have enjoyed following his journey thus far, and hope he will continue to share his findings and discoveries with us. This individual has brought light into the lives of many, and we are fortunate to be able to share in his gift and wisdom.