Profile for Lunarstorm > Reviews

Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal
Rosewood Petstages Puppy Cuddle Pal
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to help comfort young puppies., 2 Aug 2013
This is the second time I have bought these puppy toys. I am a dog breeder and include these toys in my puppy pack. They help to comfort young puppies when they go to their new forever family home as the puppy would normally cuddle into it's litter mates at night for comfort and warmth. These little toys act as a substitute litter mate for the puppy, which help in the transition into their new family. I would recommend them to anyone getting a new puppy.

Rosewood Petstages Cool Teething Stick
Rosewood Petstages Cool Teething Stick
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for teething puppies, 2 Aug 2013
This is the second time I have bought these puppy toys. I am a dog breeder and include these toys in my puppy pack. They help ease teething in young puppies and I would recommend them.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Three-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Micronutrients Ltd.
Price: 51.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for older electric tooth brush, 2 Aug 2013
Really happy with this purchase, I bought this item to replace my 8 yr old Oral-B toothbrush which suddenly died. This brush is just as good, if not better. I have found the different way of changing modes a bit odd, with my last one, you could hold the button until it reached the right speed you wanted, where as with this one, only has three settings, which you press the button until you get the one you want. I do prefer the old type of setting over this type.

Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Chuckles the ClownFish (Orange)
Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Chuckles the ClownFish (Orange)
Price: 18.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bag for children, 16 April 2013
I bought this bag for my 8 yr old son after he asked for it. It's a nice little bag, just right for young children in size and is very light weight. My son love it and it is his swimming bag. The bag is smaller than I thought it would be but is big enough for his bath sheet towel, swimming wear and googles to fit in the main body of the bag. The bag has a handy grip thing which is great for putting my sons glasses on and would be useful to hold sunglasses also. There is also a little pocket in the tail which my son puts his coins. Over all I'm very pleased with this bag and the only con is that it could be with being a little bit bigger.

Howard Leight Max Lite Ear Plugs - Box of 200 Pairs
Howard Leight Max Lite Ear Plugs - Box of 200 Pairs
Offered by Breathe and Sleep Ltd
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ear plugs I've ever used, 4 April 2013
I have been using ear plugs to sleep for a number of years due to a snoring husband and after I started to get sore infected eczema inside my ears, I had to find an ear plug which would be comfortable, good at drowning out snoring and not set my eczema off. I also have pretty small ear canals, which made finding a comfortable ear plug hard until I came across these. I've just finished off my first box of 200 pairs and re-ordered a new box. These are by far the best ear plug I have used and do the job of keeping me asleep very well. Very comfortable as they do not feel like they are expanding too much and are quite soft compared to others I have used in the past. They drown out most sounds, although not all sounds, they are good enough that a loud snoring man does not wake you up.