Profile for hgee > Reviews

Content by hgee

hgee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Braun Oral-B EB30-4 TriZone Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and a great price!, 21 Feb 2013
Bought these to use with my old Braun toothbrush
Luckily they fit fine and give such a nice clean that I have abandoned my sonic brush for these!
Nice price too!

Mini 300 Lumen CREE Q5 Zoomable and Focus Adjustable LED Flashlight Torch With Waterproof Design
Offered by AutoWQ
Price: 1.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great torch!, 21 Feb 2013
Everyone is right; this sturdy little torch gives a powerful light for such a small size and with just a standard AA battery.
You can cycle between high / low/ flashing by pressing the button.
I just hope it is reliable as I have bought it to avoid stepping on rattlesnakes and scorpions in the Arizona desert at night later this year!!

X-Rite ColorMunki Display (Mac/PC)
X-Rite ColorMunki Display (Mac/PC)
Price: 120.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do a good job, 21 Feb 2013
Bought this after a mixed experience with the Munki Photo.
I still wanted a monitor calibrator so bought this based on web reviews.
It seems to work fine; it goes through lots of colours when calibrating ; more than the Munki Photo; I dont know if this means it gives a more accurate profile?
Anyway at the end of the calibration my monitor did look more subdued in its display but I believe this is a common experience and I am now used to the new display appearance.
Will stick with it !

FLASH SUPERSTORE PANASONIC GD67, GD52, GD92, GD93, GD75, GD88, GD87 COMPATIBLE IN CAR CHARGER
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine!, 21 Feb 2013
Broke my previous charger ; this was the cheapest replacement I could find and works fine.
Nothing more to say!

Ring Endurance Essentials Krypton Headlight - Black
Ring Endurance Essentials Krypton Headlight - Black
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 7.06

3.0 out of 5 stars OK work light, 21 Feb 2013
this head torch was bought for the convenience of being able to use AA batteries.
It works OK; the light is just on the right side of acceptable ; it is not very bright!!

Netgear WNDA3100 N600 Wi-Fi Dual Band USB Adapter
Netgear WNDA3100 N600 Wi-Fi Dual Band USB Adapter
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but overpriced!, 21 Feb 2013
Bought this to work with my Panasonic Viere LX32E30B TV
It works fine but I realised later I have probably paid a lot more than I needed to!

Canon CLI-526 Inkjet Cartridge Page Life 1349pp Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Multipack Ref 4541B006
Price: 24.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive!, 21 Feb 2013
We all know these cartridges are the best thing to use on your Canon printer but they are annoyingly expensive!
This was the "lowest" price I could find for this set of three.

Nilco SVTN1GC 1L H3 Nilglass
Nilco SVTN1GC 1L H3 Nilglass
Price: 6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great window cleaner!, 21 Feb 2013
Gives a great smear free finish on windows!!
You get a large spray bottle for the price ; good value!

X-Rite ColorMunki Photo
X-Rite ColorMunki Photo
Offered by Crooked Imaging
Price: 341.83

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed result!, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: X-Rite ColorMunki Photo (Camera)
Bought this hoping for an end to my problem of prints not matching monitor
The monitor calibration seemed to work fine but when I used the printer calibration I just could not get a satisfactory match with monitor to print output which was really disappointing!
I returned the product reluctantly as I really wanted it to work!

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Tomato Knife.
Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Tomato Knife.
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 4.73

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful knife, 21 Feb 2013
This knife is longer than others of its type which makes it very versatile and a worthwhile addition to your kitchen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4