Profile for Tom > Reviews

Tom (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars decent shorts, good for the price i paid, 14 Oct 2013
so no complaints, not the best ever but they were cheap and I'm happy to have them. nothing more to say.

Slazenger Woven Shorts Mens White Extra Lge
Slazenger Woven Shorts Mens White Extra Lge

2.0 out of 5 stars slightly cheap and nasty, 14 Oct 2013
feels unpleasant against my skin, I know they were cheap and I wasn't expecting the finest quality, but when you don't like to touch the clothes too much, it's not the best sigh.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars nice cut, cheap material and finish, 14 Oct 2013
if I'm careful of it, I think it'll be ok, and fortunately the horrific chemical stink it came with washed away. it's made of cheap manmade fibres which is a shame as I'd certainly have paid extra for some decent cotton and a slightly higher quality finish. The sizing is all wrong, I'm 5'9 and the XL fits me neatly, plus the hood's not big enough to really be used as such, but overall I'm happy enough.

Assassins Creed 3 Desmond Miles Hoodie Costume Top Coat Jacket Cosplay Hoody (XL, Light Gray)
Offered by Northway
Price: 13.45

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, not awful, 29 Sep 2013
the style is nice, the finish passable. The material is very cheap & synthetic and while warm, you sweat in it. it's ok overall, but i'd have much preferred to pay a bit more and get it in cotton or some other decent material. Of course I'd also have liked what I ordered... I'm 5'9 and ordered the XL which fits, i hear the returns process for companies based in china is barely worth attempting though so not a success overall.

One Rough Man: A Pike Logan Thriller
One Rough Man: A Pike Logan Thriller
by Brad Taylor
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.83

2.0 out of 5 stars std thuggish, jarhead fare so far as I bothered to read, 1 July 2013
While I like a good thriller, this was overly simple and dull. As a white male I may not be the most sensitive to a biased view, but this verged on being a caricature of what the hard-of-thinking male conservatives in America consider properly manly. Intellectuals were effeminate and not to be trusted, foreigners a lower class of being. When the crushing cliche of 'wife and child being murdered to provide manly man with rage to become one-man army' was trotted out I knew I wasn't going to finish it.

Drontal Plus Flavoured Dog Worming Tablet
Drontal Plus Flavoured Dog Worming Tablet
Offered by Animal Dispensaries
Price: 3.12

1.0 out of 5 stars number of tablets wasn't the problem, 1 July 2013
but both times I gave them to my keeshond, she threw up everything within a few hours. Gave her a week or three between doses to ensure she didn't have a bug the first time around, but she's just brought up a second dose so I'll be finding a different brand.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2013 4:40 PM BST

Mens black winter rain waterproof warm boots size 7-11
Mens black winter rain waterproof warm boots size 7-11

1.0 out of 5 stars currently unuseable, 29 Nov 2012
having worn them out once, they're currently not fit for purpose. Might be I can wear them in but they're far too large around the ankle and the top edge of the rubber pushes into your skin at the top of the heel. red and blistered after a 40 min walk, too painful to wear out again and no idea whether wearing them in at home will improve this. I should have just paid more and got something better.

Good Boy Double Sided Dog Brush
Good Boy Double Sided Dog Brush
Price: 5.79

1.0 out of 5 stars not suitable for any breed, 21 Nov 2012
I couldn't see it in the photos but it turns out the metal side has pinheads, albeit small ones, so not good for long haired breeds like my keeshond because it catches too much of the thick fur and tugs.

Animal Men's Fader Black Sandal FM2SA015-002-10A 10 UK
Animal Men's Fader Black Sandal FM2SA015-002-10A 10 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars good and comfy, 8 Nov 2012
comfortable and fairly hard wearing, certainly for the price they've done the job and I wouldn't have expected anything more. nice thick soles if that's important to you.

TARP TARPAULIN 1.8M X 2.4M (6 x 8') GREEN WATERPROOF
TARP TARPAULIN 1.8M X 2.4M (6 x 8') GREEN WATERPROOF
Offered by DOTS Online
Price: 5.21

3.0 out of 5 stars easily broken but cheap, 8 Nov 2012
don't expect this to be strong, if it needs to be durable then pay more, but if it just needs to be a sheet of sorts then I've no complaints at all, did everything i expected of it - just nothing more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7