Profile for CHERRY MAY > Reviews

CHERRY MAY

Linens Limited Lace 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Sheet Set, Blue, King
Linens Limited Lace 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Sheet Set, Blue, King

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, 12 Dec 2013
These sheets are a very thin fabric and not what I would expect of warm flannelette. You can almost see through the white top sheet. Even when wet from washing they are lightweight. The blue bottom sheet is not the lovely lavender blue shown in the photo either (the main reason I purchased them). It is the weirdest blue colour I have every seen, can't even think of a name to describe it. I was going to buy another bottom sheet, but as I'm viewing them as a temporary purchase (I don't expect them to last too long), it hardly seems worth it.

I wouldn't recommend them.

KONTROL Ceramic Humidifier
KONTROL Ceramic Humidifier
Price: 4.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Feb 2013
Very good quality white porcelain. They do what they say on the box and sit flush with the radiator.
Highly recommended.
Arrived well packed and within a few days.

Norman Rockwell
Norman Rockwell
by Norman Rockwell
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Vintage, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Norman Rockwell (Hardcover)
Bought this for a friend's birthday and it arrived well wrapped in celophane and a hard cardboard cover. Her birthday isn't for another few weeks, so I can't pass on her comments, but I know she'll love it.
I've got a Norman Rockwell address book myself which I've had for about 14 years and I see it's still available but has been updated with email/mobile no's. I might treat myself to the update. The pictures are brilliant; very up to date as they're vintage in style.
Highly recommend both books.