Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Robyn Ames > Reviews

Content by Robyn Ames

Robyn Ames

Romeo + Juliet [DVD] [1996]
Romeo + Juliet [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantibblededotastic!, 15 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Romeo + Juliet [DVD] [1996] (DVD)
I bought this film as I needed it for my A-Level project and its great, low price, good quality. i just watch it as a film now. thanks

The Blonde Collection: Legally Blonde & Legally Blonde 2 [DVD]
The Blonde Collection: Legally Blonde & Legally Blonde 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Reese Witherspoon
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantibblededotastic!, 15 Mar. 2010
Random name but I mean it! arrived quickly, good quality and just as it shows. DVD's work great and all bonus features work as well. amazing! and i shop at amazon a hell of a lot, this is one of best quality products i've had from a seller. thank you very much!

My Super Sweet 16: The Movie [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
My Super Sweet 16: The Movie [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sweet 16: The Movie, 31 Aug. 2008
This movie is awesome! Shows a new side to Aly and AJ which makes them more grown up, A little bit like mean girls only less mean lol, but it's still bitchy in some place, however in the end everything turns out okay and it is a really nice movie! Worth watching! Hope this review helps!
xx :)

When I Grow Up
When I Grow Up

5.0 out of 5 stars PCD - When I Grow Up, 31 Aug. 2008
This review is from: When I Grow Up (Audio CD)
This song is amazing! The video is awesome too but you should totally download this song, great techniques used within the song makes it sound more electronic but still consists of R&B :) very good song! Hope this review helps too.
xx :)