Profile for Sylvi > Reviews

Content by Sylvi

Sylvi

Dry Like Me Night Time Potty Training Pads - 14 X 4 (Total 56 Pads)
Dry Like Me Night Time Potty Training Pads - 14 X 4 (Total 56 Pads)
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little accidents, 10 Feb 2014
After I read some of the reviews I was not sure if I should give the product a go or not. After all I thought all children are different and after trying the early days with a success I have ordered the night ones too. I have to say the night pad is nothing like night time nappies but it did the job for my daughter. I would recommend it for the night accidents not 'bed wetting' . Would also say the night-time does exactly what is say on a box...it says "perfect for little accidents".

Dry Like Me Early Days Potty Training Pads - 14 X 4 (Total 56 Pads)
Dry Like Me Early Days Potty Training Pads - 14 X 4 (Total 56 Pads)
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Jan 2014
They were a great start, they gave me the confidence to take my daughters nappy off. She prefers not wearing anything at home but this has really helped out and about and stopped us putting the nappy back on.

How to potty train: The ultimate potty training resource book in 5 easy steps
How to potty train: The ultimate potty training resource book in 5 easy steps
by Judith Hough
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Poppy and Pablo!, 21 Jan 2014
My 18 months old daughter loves it! She has decided about a week ago she no longer likes nappies. We have started with a little routine and loaded some iPad potty training apps. While I was looking for those I found this book and ordered it along with another potty training book. This one was the one though my daugher wanted to look at again and again. I think she loves the lovely characters Poppy and Pablo with big smiley faces. I really like the tips section for parents and the Assesment Chart is really helpful. You also have the stickers, which are a bit different. Overall a great book and you get '3 in one' resource book, assesment tools and awards, all you need to start successfull potty training. We have had some great result, my daughter has been dry for 3 days now;) so really pleased I bought this book. The only negative I would like the stickers to be easier to pull of as my daughter couldn't do that herself other than that I recommend highly!