Profile for Elle W > Reviews

Content by Elle W

Elle W

Leighton Denny Totally Groomed Essential Nail Kit with FREE Crystal File Aluminium Case
Offered by Beauty By Mail
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 May 2013
My nails have been looking a bit shoddy for a while now and it's been bugging me. I went on holiday with my sister last week and asked to borrow a nail file and she produced the Leighton Denny crystal file. I used it and it was great. I'd never heard of this product before but I was impressed, so when I got home I looked it up. I only intended to buy the nail file originally, but I saw this package and considered the offer and went for it.

Haven't used the whitening pencil yet, but have used the rest and am amazed by how good the results are. My nails are smoother and shinier. I am a Leighton Denny convert, people! : )

This package is a good deal because the items would cost more if bought separately and of course you get them all together, so you can give your nails the works straight away. The file case is included free and I think you do need it because as a glass product, the file would break if dropped. I would definitely recommend this.

Street Halo EP / Kindred EP [Import Japonais]
Street Halo EP / Kindred EP [Import Japonais]
Price: 14.10

5.0 out of 5 stars True compositions, 3 Feb 2013
Burial is my one of my current favourite newly-discovered artists at the moment. As a previous reviewer noted, these two EPs don't especially fit together played one after another, but I'm just happy to have been able to buy them in CD format. I've long been a fan of floaty/feminine vocals combined with tough/moody basslines and accompanying music/sounds and Burial doesn't disappoint with that. There are no tracks that I dislike. I'm not doing a track by track review, others have done that and I've not got time. Overall Burial is dark, yet sometimes also strangely happy, moody, mesmeric, bassy. Takes you to another world. This guy creates true compositions that the word "track" although technically correct just doesn't do justice to. Buy it!