Profile for Fl Domkowicz > Reviews

Content by Fl Domkowicz

Fl Domkowicz "book worm" (uk)

Puzzle Cards: Memory Puzzles (Usborne Puzzle Cards)
Puzzle Cards: Memory Puzzles (Usborne Puzzle Cards)
by Sarah Khan
Edition: Cards
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent teaching resource, 30 May 2013
I chose this item because I was looking for ready-made resources that my class would engage in. The fact that you can write on the cards Nd wipe off is brilliant.well worth the money!

The Hobbit 3D: A three-dimensional picture book
The Hobbit 3D: A three-dimensional picture book
by J. R. R. Tolkien

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 April 2012
Great communication and item as described.The book is a pop up that tells the story through little inserts built into the pages. I will be using it with my year 6 class to get their imaginations thinking.

One Boy's War
One Boy's War
by Lynn Huggins - Cooper
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 24 Aug 2009
This review is from: One Boy's War (Hardcover)
This is a fabulous story told from the point of view of a boy who goes to fight in the first world war.I read it to my class of year 5's as part of our World war 1 and 2 topic.A very emotive story which held their imagination and enabled them to imagine what it would have been like. It is an emotional story and I had a lump in my throat at the end...well worth the money.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: The Royal Shakespeare Company's Stage Adaptation. An Acting Edition
by Adrian Mitchell
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars great playscript, 24 Aug 2009
This is a very detailed playscript of this very famous story.There are no pictures in it,however the script is very good.