Profile for Carol > Reviews

Content by Carol

Carol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Woman in Gold [DVD] (2015)
Woman in Gold [DVD] (2015)
Dvd ~ Helen Mirren
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked this movie, 24 July 2016
This review is from: Woman in Gold [DVD] (2015) (DVD)
I liked this movie. I knew the story as I had seen an interview with the lawyer that represented the lady. He was very interesting to listen to.

Fiddler on the Roof [DVD] [1971]
Fiddler on the Roof [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Topol
Offered by 101Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed really enjoyed it, 24 July 2016
I first saw Fiddler on the Roof on Broadway. I enjoyed really enjoyed it. I saw the film when it was first released and enjoyed it also.

Baron Noir
Baron Noir
Offered by AVALON

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is I loved it. The back stabbing, 9 July 2016
This review is from: Baron Noir (DVD)
I decided to order this series due to watching it in originally in France. All I can say is I loved it. The back stabbing, the out right lying to gain power is true in any country. Watching this reminded me of so may incidents in French politics, granted various parties but the stories rang very true . The actors that are the key characters are very good.

The Prince [DVD]
The Prince [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

4.0 out of 5 stars I saw a trailer for this movie an it looked ..., 5 July 2016
This review is from: The Prince [DVD] (DVD)
I saw a trailer for this movie an it looked interesting. Went to the reviews on Amazon and decided to take a chance. The movie is violent. If you want a movie that is just entertainment not message just a shoot and kill type I say go for it.

The Debt [DVD]
The Debt [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked this move, 4 July 2016
This review is from: The Debt [DVD] (DVD)
I liked this move. I found the characters interesting. How something you do when young can affect the rest of your life. One reviewer said it is hard to put this movie into a category which is very true Basically it is about 3 agents from Israel sent to Easter Germany to kidnap a doctor who did experiments on people. The story covers the relationship between the three agents and the fall out from their mission. This is not a good review on my part but I suggest watching and deciding yourself.

Breach [DVD]
Breach [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Cooper
Offered by rsdvd

3.0 out of 5 stars the acting was good but I felt like something was missing and in ..., 29 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Breach [DVD] (DVD)
I remember when this guy got arrested and watched a show on American TV about it. The movie is okay, the acting was good but I felt like something was missing and in places boring. I watched once but I will not be bothered to watch it again.

Draft Day [DVD]
Draft Day [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner

5.0 out of 5 stars I know football and the one thing I miss living ..., 24 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Draft Day [DVD] (DVD)
I know football and the one thing I miss living in France is North American football. I know what the NFL draft is and about. Watching this movie give the understanding of the politics involved behind choosing players.

Veronica Guerin [DVD] [2003]
Veronica Guerin [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Cate Blanchett
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars the people are not nice., 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Veronica Guerin [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
From what I understand the story is real, the people are not nice.

Passenger 57 [1993] [DVD] [1992]
Passenger 57 [1993] [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Wesley Snipes
Offered by All Media International

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this movie from when it was first released, 16 Jun. 2016
I like this movie from when it was first released. If I just want to watch a light weight movie to relax it is one of the movies I watch. Okay acting and the story a little far fetch but basically a take your mind of your troubles type of movie.

The Everything French Phrase Book: A Quick Reference for Any Situation (Everything (Language & Writing))
by Laura K. Lawless

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Laura K, 16 Jun. 2016
I bought this book with a certain reason in mind and it fits the bill for me. I like Laura K. Lawless (Lawless French) site on the internet for teaching French. If you want just a very basic phrase book with easy to understand reasons for French grammar I would buy this book. Do not let the word grammar scare you off as I found one should know phrases but if you know a basic phrase and the reason you can subs certain words to create a new phrase or sentence.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20