Profile for Paul Lincs > Reviews

Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
by Norma Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 15 Nov. 2013
Easy to follow recipes helps me to get the best out of my new soup maker. I would recommend this book

Victorinox Small Toothpick.
Victorinox Small Toothpick.
Offered by Prut

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep loosing them from my new victrinox penknife, 15 Nov. 2013
Its a pity I keep loosing them, but I wouldn't be without them in my knife. Very quick delivery, I would highly recommend them.

Zakk tool belt loop key holder.
Zakk tool belt loop key holder.
Offered by MC Products Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very well made and secures my keys very well., 15 Nov. 2013
I bought it to secure my replacement car and house keys which fell out of my pocket. They cost £200 to rep,ace so this is an excellent investment. Highly recommend this item

Rainbow Mug, Zippy "I'm So Clever!"
Rainbow Mug, Zippy "I'm So Clever!"
Offered by Kapow Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 15 Nov. 2013
I ordered this for a work college, he loved it..it is a good quality item delivered on time. I would highly recommend it.

Boora Carnauba Wax Paste
Boora Carnauba Wax Paste
Offered by Vibax

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought a second tin, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Boora Carnauba Wax Paste
This is an excellent product easy to use and lasts very well. As well as polishing my car, I use it on my upvc window sills. Quick delivery, I would highly recommend this product.

Bicycle Rack 2 Bike Cycle Rack Floor Stand by Bristol Tool Company
Bicycle Rack 2 Bike Cycle Rack Floor Stand by Bristol Tool Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps our bikes safe in the garage, 11 Oct. 2013
I bought this to keep our cycles safely upright in the garage as using individual cycle prop stands which don't secure cycles very well. This product is very well made , however, the delivery company was difficult to contact, but eventually we received it. I would recommend this cycle stand.

Wide Black Belt Loop Split Ring Metal Keychain Key Holder
Wide Black Belt Loop Split Ring Metal Keychain Key Holder
Offered by GOMARK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for securing your keys, 11 Oct. 2013
Having recently loosing my car and house keys I am extremely please with this product. The cost and worry of loosing keys can't be over stressed. This allows me to carry my keys securely without wearing out my trouser pockets. It was delivered a week earlier than expected. I would highly recommend this product.

Am-Tech Cargo Lifting Pulley Set
Am-Tech Cargo Lifting Pulley Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and safe storage of ladders in my garage loft, 11 Oct. 2013
I purchased this product to assist me to hang my triple extending ladders in my garage roof. This makes the task easier, safer and quicker. No more struggling with the ladders on my own. A great product but the rope could be of a softer quality. I would highly recommend this product .

Qualcast Panther 30 Hand Powered Cylinder Lawnmower (30 cm Cutting Width) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very economic and works well, 11 Oct. 2013
As I only have a small lawn, I found it a nuisance having to runout a cable when cutting the grass. This is much quicker, cuts great and is very easy to push. I would highly recommend this product.

Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Offered by the_cedar_tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kitchen addition, 11 Oct. 2013
I've shelved ice cream makers and bread makers,but this soup maker really gets a lot of use in the short time I've had it. Soups are prepared and cooked very quickly. It encourages you not to waste food but make soup instead. Great value and a quality product. I would highly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9