Profile for Paul Lincs > Reviews

Roper Rhodes Neutron Soft Close Toilet Seat White
Roper Rhodes Neutron Soft Close Toilet Seat White
Offered by Epsom Bathroom Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 17 May 2014
These are very well engineered products, easy to fit and don't move when fixed. They are easily removed by quick release buttons to aid cleaning. Highly recommended product.

Replacement tap spout aerator nozzle - 24mm male thread (high pressure)
Replacement tap spout aerator nozzle - 24mm male thread (high pressure)
Offered by lowenergysupermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps save water., 17 May 2014
I purchased two of these to replace the ones on my wash basins in the main bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. Normally the high cold water pressure can cause too much rapid flow when the grandchildren open these taps too much. Now even when fully open the flow is reduced, no more wet floors!

Quality Tap Aerator & Regulator in Chromed Brass, Complete With Male 24mm to Female 22mm Metal Adaptor to fit BOTH threads, For Mixer Tap Monobloc Spouts. Stop messy splashing taps - simply screw this new tap end on and your tap will feel like new!
Offered by Every Drop Is Precious Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 May 2014
This is an excellent product which I purchased to replace the original one on my mixer tap. This is well engineered and better than the original.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang [Blu-ray] [1968]
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang [Blu-ray] [1968]
Dvd ~ Dick Van Dyke

5.0 out of 5 stars First class children's film., 10 April 2014
I already have this on DVD, I bought it in the blu ray format to updated my collection. It is fantastic and as with our own children the grand kids love it.

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [DVD]
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the First film., 10 April 2014
We didn't like this as much as the first film, but it is watchable, therefore I would recommend buying it.

The Wind In The Willows - The Original Movie (Digitally Restored Edition - 2013) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ David Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality very disappointing, 13 Mar. 2014
I had this film on VHS video and jumped at the change to buy it on Blu Ray, but what a disappointment. The quality of the film is blurred and considering it was supposed to be enhanced, I consider it a bad purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2014 9:11 AM BST

The Lost World [DVD] [2001]
The Lost World [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Bob Hoskins
Offered by EU ELECTRIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD just what I wanted, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Lost World [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
I found it difficult to find a version of this film. This seller was prompt and the DVD was as described in excellent condition. I would highly recommend this seller.

IBRA® 4m High Speed PLATINUM Range 1.4 HDMI Cable 3D 2160p 4K Ultra HD
IBRA® 4m High Speed PLATINUM Range 1.4 HDMI Cable 3D 2160p 4K Ultra HD
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality cable, 26 Feb. 2014
I bought this to connect my new 3D blu ray player to my smart tv. It is excellent quality, highly recommended.

3 Pack - Doulton Supercarb M15 Water Filter Cartridges
3 Pack - Doulton Supercarb M15 Water Filter Cartridges
Offered by Finerfilters Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 26 Feb. 2014
I have used these for several years now, they are much better value for money than the overpriced Frankie replacements.

iPad In Easy Steps Covers iOS 7 for iPad 2 - 5 (iPad Air) and iPad Mini 5th Edition
by Drew Provan

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me to get the best from my new iPad., 26 Feb. 2014
This book is great for someone like me who didn't grow up with computers. The illustrations and hot tips open up the fantastic world of the new iPad air. Highly recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9