Profile for Barry McArthur > Reviews

Entangled
Entangled
by Graham Hancock

5.0 out of 5 stars A must !!!, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Entangled (Hardcover)
Hello my name is Barry McArthur and I have just finished reading Entangled and this book is not just for Graham Hancock fans! So for anyone considering buying his latest book "Entangled" all I can say is what are you waiting for!!

I had no idea what I was getting myself into or what to expect and what did I get? ............... WOW! I only put the book down once, I didn't read it I devoured it.

It's a fantastic fast paced enthralling adventure that will have your pulse racing and keep you on the edge of your seat right from the start. A journey that through the wonderful way Graham has written this novel you can't help but get the feeling as though you are right alongside Ria and Leoni (the two main characters) eager to know what is going to happen next and where the journey will take you, a journey that you will have to take with them alone.

One might think a man who has always written factual books on a lot of controversial subjects and I must say has done this fantastically and has earned my greatest respect over the years, you might be prompted to thinking along the lines that an actor cannot be a singer and vice versa, but by putting his hand to his first novel once again he has shown what an amazing writer he is always keeping the reader hungry for more.

I must thank Graham Hancock as I had a lot of fun and enjoyment in reading this novel and hope that through these few words I can inspire more to read this book a book which is also book one in a line of? I guess only Graham knows the answer to that, but I can't wait to be able to join Ria and Leoni in.................................Enough!