Profile for Rebecca J Parker > Reviews

Content by Rebecca J Parker

Rebecca J Parker (WILTSHIRE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Gnappies Little Gpant Guppy Green, Large Reuseable Nappies
Gnappies Little Gpant Guppy Green, Large Reuseable Nappies
Price: 13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent nappy!, 15 May 2014
Such a fab nappy, brill design and so easy to use . But sue to reports of the band fading I have chosen to hand wash in ecover delicate. And dry on a towel on the radiator and I have no issues at all! So happy!

New Tattoo (Acoustic)
New Tattoo (Acoustic)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 16 Oct 2013
James arthur: Brilliant and beautiful, and is on replay alot on my ipod- will be buying this album without question!

Aromatherapy Workbook: Understanding Essential Oils - From Plant to Bottle
Aromatherapy Workbook: Understanding Essential Oils - From Plant to Bottle
by Shirley Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent refernce guide, 14 Oct 2013
Brilliant reference guide and glad to have it in my collection and often refer to it throughout person use and study

Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Navy)
Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Navy)
Price: 5.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and must for all toddlers on the run, 14 Oct 2013
I like this- simple and is a ronseal...does what it says on the tin. I always carry it in my change bag and my daughter is happy to wear it when ever its needed.

Nature Womencare Bio Sanitary Towels Extra Night Plus - 4 x Packs of 10 (40 Sanitary Towels)
Price: 9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this product, 14 Oct 2013
Step aside, Always, Bodyform and Litlets etc, this product outshines you all!! I cannot get over the fabulousness of this product, slim and comfortable and gave me total confidence in use. I am total convert and now my conscious is clear, I shall never go back to the chemical laden products of previous use. And on that note, I have had zero side effects and shorter periods from using this product, can I have a hallelujah!?!! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2013 5:07 AM GMT

Self-sufficiency Preserving
Self-sufficiency Preserving
by Carol Wilson
Price: 6.54

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected better and more variations on the basics that this book provides, 14 Oct 2013
I expected better and more variations on the basics that this book provides, but I shall keep in the collection for reference

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comprehensive but very useful, 14 Oct 2013
Very comprehensive and incredibly in-depth in the chemical attributes of essential oils, not all that easy to read but if your in need of a full and unabashed chemistry reference of essential oils, this is a brill book to have.

Aromatherapy: Using Essential Oils for Physical and Emotional Well-Being: Scent and Psyche - Using Essential Oils for Physical and Emotional Well-being
by Peter Damian
Price: 13.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive and an essential book for anyone seriously using essential oils as a healing practice, 14 Oct 2013
this book is comprehensive but is highly accessible, and for anyone who is using essential oils as a healing medium then understanding the psychology of the patients and thusly the psychological effects that these oils can have is very important. A MUST in all HOLISTIC practices.

Nature Womencare Bio Sanitary Towels Normal - 4 x Packs of 15 (Total 60 Sanitary Towels)
Price: 6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING and MUST HAVE!!, 25 Sep 2013
This is a must have for all women, a fantastic alternative for products like Always, I wanted to convert from those products when I discovered the ecological damage and chemicals that are being placed upon delicate areas. These are comfy and highly absorbant, no leaks and are just brilliant. I am so happy to find a product like this.

Splash About Kids Reusable Swim Nappy - THE Happy Nappy - Bobbing Along Pink, XXL, 12-24 Months
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good outer nappy, but not for chunky monkeys, 25 Sep 2013
I love this, as it is warm and accommodates all nappies, including out reusable, but its a bit restrictive on my daughter lovely chunky thighs. Easy wash and dries quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5