Profile for TEC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
OXO Good Grips 2.8 Litre Pop Cookie Jar
OXO Good Grips 2.8 Litre Pop Cookie Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seal and size, 19 Oct 2014
Good value for money - more than I would have liked to spend on a cookie jar but well worth it. Really easy to open, great seal, keeps biscuits really fresh and holds a couple of packs. As mentioned in a previous review, I too thought it was glass, didn't put much thought to it, but it appears to be good quality.

Velfont Terry Towelling Waterproof and Breathable Aloe Vera Mattress Protector - Fitted, King Size (150x190/200cm)
Offered by VELAMEN, S.A

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 4 Oct 2014
Very soft, very comfortable, not noisy at all. Fitted part around sides of the mattress is very springy and makes it easy to put the sheet on. Haven't had any problems with mattress getting wet.

Washable Bed Protector/Pad with Tucks - Pack of 2
Washable Bed Protector/Pad with Tucks - Pack of 2
Offered by ShellmarkTextiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects bed well, 4 Oct 2014
These popped up in a search for protectors for double beds - we didn't pay attention to the measurements and they aren't for double beds. We have kept them however as they are really good and cover most of the width of the mattress; we just haven't tucked one side in.

If they are put above the bed sheet, they can cause the person laying on them to become a little hot and clammy (this is in warm but not hot weather), but we've taken to putting a sheet over them which has lessened this considerably. All in all, we've found them to be very good - absolutely no problems with mattress getting wet.

Avery DR800BLK Dtr Eco Wide Entry Letter Tray
Avery DR800BLK Dtr Eco Wide Entry Letter Tray
Offered by Stuff-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design allowing easy stacking of multiple trays, 28 Aug 2014
Remove the lid and these letter trays can have more of the same stacked on top, and the lid is sturdy enough to have items placed on top of it. A pack of eight risers came with the trays which allow them to be placed further apart. Unlike other trays I have had, these slot nicely together without becoming stuck together requiring some force to be used to pull them apart again. I like the sideways design - it takes up less room giving us more usable space on the front of our desk. Very pleased with our purchase - particularly at purchase price of £15.60 with free delivery (from Ideal Office Supplies Ltd).

BreathableBaby Cot Mesh Liner in Mist (Ecru)
BreathableBaby Cot Mesh Liner in Mist (Ecru)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, simple design, 24 Aug 2014
As others have mentioned, the liner is a little long for our cot too; however, we have fitted it in our own way, not according to the instructions, and it is a very neat fit; for example, we have put the liner round the outside of the corner posts to stretch it further. I really like the simplicity of the product and feel of the material. It isn't very padded, but that's what I expected and am happy as I only purchased it to stop arms and legs going through the bars whilst allowing air to still circulate in the warmer weather. Purchased from BabySecurity at a cost of £16.47 so good value for money too.

Open Season [DVD] [2006] [2007]
Open Season [DVD] [2006] [2007]
Dvd ~ Roger Allers
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Appeals to all ages, 24 Aug 2014
Saw this film whilst visiting family and found it very funny so we decided to add it to our collection. As others have already said, the film appeals to all ages - from our two year old son to his grandparents.

Leitz 180 Degree 1010 A4 80mm Spine Label Plastic Lever Arch File - Grey
Leitz 180 Degree 1010 A4 80mm Spine Label Plastic Lever Arch File - Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good value for money in my opinion, 22 Aug 2014
Not suitable for the intended purpose. Not good value for money in my opinion.

A5 Wirebound Notebook - Macneil Studio Design - Wildlife
A5 Wirebound Notebook - Macneil Studio Design - Wildlife
Offered by Preshunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty design and sturdy ring binding, 18 Aug 2014
Notebook is as shown in the picture but the design is on both the front and the back. Very pretty design and the ring binding is very sturdy. I would buy again.

ECENCE Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 S7710 slim wallet case cover black + free display protection film included 14040103

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection and design, 18 Aug 2014
This was bought to replace my husband's previous case, which wasn't genuine leather but was a perfect fit for his Xcover 2 until it went a bit floppy after less than six months and wasn't providing much protection anymore.

So, with this in mind, the ECENCE genuine leather case is great. It is sturdy and both sides are firm with very little give in them, providing much better protection. Also, it absolutely is a perfect fit for his Xcover 2 and when he inserted his phone into the cradle it seemed as though it wouldn't hold it but it does. Very good design and good quality - we are very pleased with the purchase.

GO Stationery A6 Notebook - Alpha Beta
GO Stationery A6 Notebook - Alpha Beta
Offered by Go Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., 18 Aug 2014
Bought this by mistake as it came up in a search for A5 notebooks; however, I absolutely love it and am pleased it turned out to be A6 after all as it better suits the purpose I bought it for. The ring binding is very sturdy and the back cover is striped, where most notebooks I have seen with this type of design only have colour and pattern on the front. I shall be purchasing more from the Alpha Beta range.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14