Profile for Poom > Reviews

Poom

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars So fiddly, 2 Jun 2014
We have a couple of this type of wall art already so we thought we knew what we were getting. Wrong, with our other wall stickers, the design is already on the sticky back plastic so all you have to do is position the plastic sheet on the wall and rub with credit card or towel and remove backing leaving design on wall. Not with this one, you have to unroll it, then place design on to sticky backing, all the time trying to keep design and sticky backing plastic from rolling back up again. The sticky plastic sheet was not long enough and it took two of us to flatten it out. I know it was not expensive, but I think I would rather pay out a little more and get a better quality item. Saying that, it does look lovely on the wall, however many expletives we used!

Peppa Pig Time Teaching Watch
Peppa Pig Time Teaching Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Peppa watch, 2 Nov 2013
Only ordered this two days ago and it is already here. It is not quite as big as I thought but then it is only going on a little wrist, also not as bright in colour. However, am sure my grand daughter will love it. Would recommend it

Peppa Pig: The Official Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Peppa Pig: The Official Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig Annual, 2 Nov 2013
Only ordered this two days ago and it has already arrived. My grand daughter will love this, loads of activities to keep her amused at Christmas. I would definitely recommend it

L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim, Intense Black
L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim, Intense Black
Offered by GB Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyeliner, 2 Nov 2013
This is the second one I have bought. A good strong line that stays all day and really easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this product, fast delivery and cheaper than in the shops!

Diabloskinz Vinyl Adhesive Skin,Decal,Sticker for the iPod Classic - Falling Stars
Offered by Diabloskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod skin, 2 Nov 2013
This product is lovely, really pretty without being too girly. I found it quite easy to apply as you could peel back and start again if not exactly in the right place and unlike another review mine fitted perfectly. Will protect against scratches but offers no further protection if ipod is dropped. Price seemed to be in line with other skins. I would recommend it.

ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (LIGHT BLUE POLKA)
Offered by Gadgetshut

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad cover, 2 Nov 2013
Lovely colour, very girly and gives good protection. However only two groves hold the ipad, the last one, as the ipad is at such an angle don't seem to be deep enough to support it. With this in mind it was very reasonably priced compared to others on the market and I would recommend it.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive PU Leather 360° Degree Rotating Stand Smart Case With Auto Wake / Sleep Function For Apple iPad MINI - BLACK
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini ipad cover, 2 Nov 2013
Perfect for my husband, rather masculine and does what it is supposed to do. Would recommend for other buyers although personally I find it a little boring!

Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset with Detachable Noise-cancelling Microphone (PC / MAC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 2 Nov 2013
Well, must admit these weren't for me but for my 15 yr old gaming fanatic. He was really pleased, they came quickly and haven't broken yet and with my son that is a miracle.

Panasonic RP-HJE270EPA Matching Headphones for iPod Nano - Pink
Panasonic RP-HJE270EPA Matching Headphones for iPod Nano - Pink
Offered by iNstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 20 Nov 2012
These little pink earphones are lovely. Good sound quality, really light and comfortable and very girly. Well worth the money and would definitely recommend them

The Swarm
The Swarm

4.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, but weak end, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Swarm (Kindle Edition)
Well, the typing mistakes didn't really bother me, just found it strange that a professional writer would make so many! Anyway, really gripping story, loved all the characters (there were quite a few), but I managed to follow them ok. But I did find not enough explanation to satisfy me. I have read the authors blog and sort of understand where he is coming from but it could have been explained a lot better in the book. I like to finish a book and then move on to the next, not have to get the laptop out and find the author's website just to understand what I have just read before I move on. Saying that it was very cheap and I was really absorbed and intrigued. Would I recommend it....yes I probably would because the bulk of the story way outweighed the ending.

Page: 1 | 2