Profile for Phil Stephen > Reviews

Content by Phil Stephen

Phil Stephen "peboy" (Dunblane, Scotland)

Philips Philishave Norelco hs85 Replacement Shaver Head Unit
Philips Philishave Norelco hs85 Replacement Shaver Head Unit
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand new shaver, 16 Aug. 2013
I now have a new shaver! The heads are a perfect fit for a model that is now almost obsolete so I am grateful for these.

Yellowstone Shock Cord Kit - Multi-Colour
Yellowstone Shock Cord Kit - Multi-Colour
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely easy, 16 Aug. 2013
This was a really simple fix to old worn shock cord. Took me about 20 minutes to replace the cord on two sets of poles and I bought a spare one later to use on site. One tip is to push the metal wire supplied into the cord then tape it as this secures it so you can push through the poles. Well worth the money!

Waboba Ball Blast
Waboba Ball Blast

5.0 out of 5 stars Pool fun, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Waboba Ball Blast (Toy)
Great fun in the pool with my kids. You have to throw it fairly hard but it stays in the pool without annoying everyone at the side.

Anker® Astro2 8400mAh Dual USB Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank Pack with Built-In Flashlight for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Nexus 4, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, MOTO X, G, and most other USB-charged devices (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says, 16 Aug. 2013
I used this 5 times in 4 days to charge my iPhone from between 30 and 50 percent to full charge. I also fully charged my sons ipod and still had juice left in it. I'm really happy with the product, it's easy to use but I would rely on my own iPhone cable rather than the interchangeable one supplied.

Philips DS9/10 Fidelio Primo Docking Speaker for iPad/iPhone/iPod - Wood Finish
Philips DS9/10 Fidelio Primo Docking Speaker for iPad/iPhone/iPod - Wood Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 27 Dec. 2011
This was a fantastic purchase. It fits my iPad 2, my iPod and my wife's iPhone 4. The sound quality is excellent and is more than capable of outwoofing our old technics stereo system. The Fidelio app works really well and despite the price this was well worth the money. If only the iPad had a side docking station then this could double as a fantastic tv/movie stand as well.