Profile for metallicrazy > Reviews

PURPLE PU LEATHER FLIP CASE + CAR PHONE CHARGER FOR NEW APPLE IPHONE 5
PURPLE PU LEATHER FLIP CASE + CAR PHONE CHARGER FOR NEW APPLE IPHONE 5
Offered by FlashMart

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour, 24 Sep 2013
Excellent quality and value for money
The only fault I found with this product is that I can't charge my phone with the cover closed

SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s Extreme HD Video SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)
SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s Extreme HD Video SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast transfer speeds as indicated, incompatible with Raspberry Pi, 27 May 2012
This review is aimed at anyone considering buying the San Disk Extreme class 10 SD cards for use with the Raspberry Pi mini computer.

I bought the 8GB SD card from Amazon directly so shipping was fast and item arrived as described.
Unfortunatly the SD card is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi mini computer and as this was the intended use for it to gain maximum performance from the RPi I have had to return it as uncompatible. When debian squeeze was installed and the card inserted into the RPi and powered on, the red power light shows but the green on light never appears and there is no image ever displayed on the screen via any of the video ports.

From research there appears to be a voltage issue with this class of San Disk SD card thats causes it to be incompatible.

The product would be excellent if this issue did not exist. I have removed one star because San Disk, claiming to be the worlds greatest manufacturer of SD cards, has let me down and I am now going to have to order a different card that will support the RPi device.

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Edward James Olmos
Offered by Tooboon

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Dec 2011
I bought this for my mates christmas. The box is a very nice size and of fantastic structrure, not like other cheaply made cases so very happy. Contains all the seasons of BSG and the video quality is amazing.

If you are a BSG fan, this is a best buy.

GUND Sesame Street Cookie Monster 30.5 cm Soft Toy
GUND Sesame Street Cookie Monster 30.5 cm Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookie!, 30 Dec 2011
Bought this for my sisters christmas and she loves it.

"Soft, cuddly and hard wearing representation of everyones favourite cookie consumer." - I have got to agree.

This is a fantastic product and I would definitly recomend to a friend.

Hanfords of London Handmade Copper Byzantine Bracelet
Hanfords of London Handmade Copper Byzantine Bracelet
Offered by Hanfords of London

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Dec 2011
I bought this for my sisters christmas. The craftmanship is outstanding and the product came in a beautiful case.
The entire product looks and feels like it should have cost a lot more and my sister loves it. What more can I say?

Thanks again.

Sapphire 44000-03-40G - ACTIVE MINI D-PORT TO SL DVI - CABLE
Sapphire 44000-03-40G - ACTIVE MINI D-PORT TO SL DVI - CABLE
Offered by AVIDES

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I Play All My Games on 3 screens, 30 Dec 2011
Bought this to work with my Sapphire AMD 6950 card so I could use 3 Dell ultrashap screens for game play on eyefinity. Works straight out of the packet and have been using it for a couple of months now with no problems at all. Fantastic product and is a lot cheaper than alternatives.
The product is really well made and I have no worries about it ever failing on me as I have had several products from Sapphire that are just awesome.

Putting it simply - If you want eyefinity and dont have a displayport screen. Buy this adaptor, its awesome.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 30 Dec 2011
I bought this to go with an electric razor I was buying my bro for his christmas. It works great as we dont have a dedicated shaver charging plug or lamp. Goog quality item, fast delivery and just works. Great!

HTML5 and CSS3: Develop with Tomorrow's Standards Today (Pragmatic Programmers)
HTML5 and CSS3: Develop with Tomorrow's Standards Today (Pragmatic Programmers)
by Brian P. Hogan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good place to start., 14 Nov 2011
If you have a history in HTML and CSS and are just looking for whats new and how to implement the new draft specifications this book is very good.
I am currently writing a dissertation and part of my research is new web technologies. So far I have referenced this book about 14 times.

Definitly recomend to anyone interested in keeping up with the times and doesn't want to spend hours reading websites on a glary PC screen.
Any questions for me just leave a comment, I'm happy to help give more detailed information if required.

GMYLE® Express Card Expresscard 54 slot to USB 3.0 x 2 Port Adapter up to 5Gbps Compatible USB 1.1 / 2.0 Windows XP/Vista/7
Offered by Clever Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 14 Nov 2011
As other reviewers have mentioned, The drivers disk that comes with this unit is very bad and even when you do get it installed there is no noticable improvement on transfer speeds with USB 3.0 devices. Avoid and wait for a better version or buy a new laptop when USB3 becomes the standard. Also this unit is a very tight fit. If you use the expresscard slot for anything else I'd avoid buying this as you risk breaking your laptop every time you try to take it out.

Sapphire 44000-02-40R Active Display Port DVI Cable
Sapphire 44000-02-40R Active Display Port DVI Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Active DisplayPort Adaptor available., 14 Nov 2011
Having purchased 3 Dell ultrasharp screens with only DVI and VGA connections I needed an active displayport adaptor to make my eyefinity setup work. Since my graphics card is the Sapphire HD 6950 I went for this one and I have not been dissapointed. Worked first time as soon as I plugged it in and I can now game freely across my 3 screens at the same time. Really enhances your gaming experience.

In Short, awesome adaptor for eyefinity setups and cheap too. Buy it!

Page: 1 | 2