Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "BiographyBinger" (Oxford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Polished Silver Curved Teardrop Earrings
Polished Silver Curved Teardrop Earrings
Offered by hastingis
Price: 1.33

5.0 out of 5 stars I took a punt... and got some lovely earrings!, 11 July 2014
These are a fantastic buy. I thought I'd take a chance for 1.90 and if they turned out to be rubbish then I haven't lost a lot. But they are great. Heavy for the price, simple, modern, exactly what I wanted.

They are sold elsewhere on amazon for 10 x the price.

I'm considering buying another pair for spare

Morphy Richards 75184 All Night Heated Double Underblanket
Morphy Richards 75184 All Night Heated Double Underblanket
Price: 20.07

1.0 out of 5 stars :( item stopped working after 2 wks, 21 Jan 2014
Very disappointed with this item. Its very small and thin, and doesnt reach the spread of a double bed.
After 2 weeks of normal usage, it stopped working. Customer service response was good and offered the opportunity to return but due to decorating id had a massive clear out and had decided to throw it instead of having to taje it 20 miles to work, just so I could then get to the post office.
Good customer service, poor product.

LOVE2SLEEP AMAZING VALUE BUNDLE - 15.0 TOG DUVET/ QUILT WITH 2 ULTRA BOUNCE PILLOWS NON ALLERGENIC SOFT TOUCH POLY COTTON - DOUBLE
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent bouncy winter quilt and big pillows, 5 Jan 2014
I am so chuffed with this item. I was ready for it to be a cheap, thin replacement but thought for 13 it was worth a punt.

How wrong was I!

The quilt and pillows are really, soft, bouncy and good quality. Very warm quilt.

I had a query over who was going to deliver my parcel (which courier), they replied promptly and courteously.

I will buy from this shop again. Quality products, bargain pricr, prompt delivery and excellent customer service. Win/win!

ZINI H6 DUAL SIM MOBILE PHONE UNLOCKED BLUETOOTH CAMERA TORCH RADIO MICRO SD SLOT SIMPLE BASIC CHEAP

3.0 out of 5 stars bargain and does what it says on the tin, 31 Dec 2013
For the price its good, it does what it says on the tinbut ive not managed to work out how to change the sim you call from, I believe my fone has a fault. On the whole though a reasonable item at bargain price
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 6:21 PM GMT

CostMad  Professional Electric Mains Animal Pet Dog Cat Multi Hair Cut Grooming Clipper Trimmer Shaver Kit Set
CostMad Professional Electric Mains Animal Pet Dog Cat Multi Hair Cut Grooming Clipper Trimmer Shaver Kit Set
Offered by Discount Leather Mart
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, value for money and comparable to name brand pet trimmers, 31 Dec 2013
Ive read the negative reviews but I really like this product. For years ive used the Wahl trimmers but the blade went rusty and it was 16 to get them sharpened so I figured id try these ones instead.

I found them very effective. Marginally noiser than the Wahl, they were none the less effective at strimming my rather overgrown Scottie. It did not take 'blood, sweat or tears' which it has done before, and these slid through effectively. I managed a very decent scottie cut with minimal effort. I would buy these again. For the price they are comparable to the name brand trimmers.

W7 Honolulu Bronzer Bronzing Face Powder 6g Sealed
W7 Honolulu Bronzer Bronzing Face Powder 6g Sealed
Offered by camelliashop
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, identical to named brand, 31 Dec 2013
I love Benefit but its price tag is out of my range. This item is a very very good, identical product. It arrived promptly and is a good colourmatch. Im mixed race and found this really good as a highlighter. The powder isnt too orange which is a risk with cheap items.

I will be buying more of these products from this seller

T&G Derek The Dog Chopping Board in Acacia Wood
T&G Derek The Dog Chopping Board in Acacia Wood

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed. too small for practical use, 31 Dec 2013
Very disappointed as this item is tiny so would only work as a token stocking filler gift, not for practical use (in my opinion)

Did not send back as did.not want to suffer the cost of sending it back. At the moment its an oversized coaster. I could not give to my mum as a gift as it was minature and impractical as a chopping board.

New Ladies Plus Size Belted Skater Dress Womens Flare Mini Dress UK 16-26
New Ladies Plus Size Belted Skater Dress Womens Flare Mini Dress UK 16-26
Price: 6.22 - 11.50

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 1950s waist flattering!, 31 Dec 2013
I ordered the navy blue skater dress. As someone who is an apple shape, I like the kick flare out as it gives.me more.of an hourglass figure.

The material is thick and quality for the price. I wish id gone for a.different colour as the navy reminds me a bit of a school uniform.

The item arrived very promptly, I ordered a size above and it fits comfortable. As its a fitted size I think rordering up one is a safe bet. You could adapt these for a.casual workplace or equally for a night out. I would prefer an option thatshowed a bit more cleavage as this is more slimming but am yet to find one...

Overall a bargain at the price... I will be ordering more in different colours. Cute long necklace and heels and this comes into its own!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars prompt delivery, product is.genuine and works!, 31 Dec 2013
Whilst the delivery guidance was over 3 weeks, the item arrived promptly at the beginning of the estimated time. I had not realised that the items were I believe.dutch, though the instructions are also in english. My dog has a flea allergy and my outdoor cat.often brings in one or two. There has been no scratching since and I believe this to be a genuine good quality product at a reasonable price. The best before date was a few months ahead which can be.an issue with some sellers.

Morphy Richards 75174 Double EPP Washable Underblanket Regular
Morphy Richards 75174 Double EPP Washable Underblanket Regular
Offered by euroelectricals
Price: 19.74

4.0 out of 5 stars discreet, easy to secure, very warm and practical (economical and machine washable!), 31 Dec 2013
When I first unpacked the item I was worried it was a bit thin and flimsy, the last time I used.an electric bla.ket was 15yrs ago and they were.very bulky!
This was easy to secure to the double bed, and does not move. Its almost invisible to feel... And heats up the bed amazingly. I have a cold/damp air room and this is a cosy economic.solution.
Very pleased with the item. Good value, and particularly useful that it is machine washable.

Page: 1 | 2