Profile for SCARECROW > Reviews

Content by SCARECROW

SCARECROW

TeckNet® 5M/10M Slide, Negative and Black/White Film Scanner to SD Card, With 32MB Build-in Memory - Full Black
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Scanner review, 24 Aug 2013
After buying a cheap scanner a few years ago I decided to purchase this scanner as it looked a good solid scanner. Well I was wrong, its a great scanner, it does take a bit of getting use to scanning to a memory card first but it doesn't take long to get use to it.
Overall it is easy to use and it is very good value for money.

iBoutique IB32GUSB2 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive (32GB, Jet Black)
iBoutique IB32GUSB2 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive (32GB, Jet Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB Flash drive, 13 July 2013
Used a smaller memory size a few years ago but decided to invest in this for a back up system for my recent pictures and other important documents. Its great as it does have all the memory space(and more)that I require.
Its very quick and easy to use and very, very user friendly. I'll be buying another one for my backup system next year and I'll be
coming back here again without any qualms, it was also delivered very quickly indeed.

So if you need an easy to use flash drive stick get yourself one of these, you will not regret it !!

1966 Uncovered: The Unseen Story of the World Cup in England
1966 Uncovered: The Unseen Story of the World Cup in England
by Sir Bobby Charlton

5.0 out of 5 stars 1966 Uncovered, 19 May 2013
There are plenty of action pictures of the 1966 World Cup available but the vast majority of pictures in this book are from behind the scenes and they are amazing and Harry Pearson's text adds the humor to a very happy year for Englishmen !
Could we see England players coming out of a record shop the day after a World Cup semi final today ? But we can from 1966, it was a different world and era and this book is worth buying, you can pick it up any time and find something new. If you are a football fan(of any nationality) buy this and enjoy it !

Hama Alpenpod Walking Stick with Monopod for DSLR Cameras
Hama Alpenpod Walking Stick with Monopod for DSLR Cameras
Offered by H.PRESTON MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Alpenpod walking stick/monopod., 19 May 2013
I needed a sturdy mono-pod for my spotting telescope and as I'm 6'2'' it had to be a strong long one. I tried this and its perfect, it the exact height I needed and its sturdy enough to use as a walking stick for my 'ample frame !' Even though I had a problem when I first got it as I couldn't lock the extensions in place. After a excellent after sales service another one arrived and its faultless, looking forward to using it at the airshows this year.