Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Car Charger RAVPower 36W 7.2A 3-Port Dual USB Car Adapter with iSmart Technology for Apple and Android Devices iphone 6S 6 5 5S 5C 4 Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 (Black)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 May 2016
Very pleased - good quality product. Fits very securely into the socket, unlike my old adapter.

Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4)
Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4)
Offered by M.E. GAMES

3.0 out of 5 stars Stay on the path, 25 April 2016
I couldn't find much joy in this and playing it soon felt like a chore. I think it's because of the narrow 'roads' - I've just raced one of the routes in Wales and it felt like I was driving down a footpath for 7 minutes. There's some fun to be had in rallycross mode, probably because it's the only area (apart from Pikes Peak) where you're on wider roads. I find the scenery pretty dull and repetitive. Some might like it for the handling but I'm trading this in.

Salter EK2009 Marble Collection Ceramic Health Grill and Panini Maker, Multi-Colour
Offered by Shootingduck_Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really pleased with this, 22 April 2016
I'm really pleased with this. I've done toasted sandwiches, burgers, bacon and steaks on it and they've all come out well. Very easy to clean, heats up quickly and it looks really nice in the kitchen. There's a bigger model available but this is fine for a couple of burgers or two toasted sandwiches.

Heelys Rebel/rapid/fizz Wheels - Small (junior 12 - Adult 5)
Heelys Rebel/rapid/fizz Wheels - Small (junior 12 - Adult 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 April 2016
Excellent - no problems.

August MB400 - DAB/DAB+ Radio with NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker, Alarm Clock and FM Tuner - Portable Radio and MP3 Player: SD Card Reader / 3.5mm Audio In - Compact Stereo System (Blue)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 16 April 2016
I'm really pleased with this radio. I use it as a bedside alarm and it looks very nice. It sounds even better - sound quality is excellent. I found it very straight forward to set up. Only a few very minor quibbles: 1/ the display is too bright for me at night even at its dimmest so I lean a book against it 2/ contrary to what the instructions say, I can't find a way to specifiy the DAB channel for the morning alarm i.e. it will just play the last station tuned in to 3/ I put loads of music on an SD card but you can only navigate the SD/USB inputs sequentially track by track, not even by folder, which is limiting.

Overall, based on a few weeks of ownership, great product. What I like most is the massive variety of inputs, including an SD card slot (not often featured on similar products).

SLEO Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation 3rd Gen (G3) Case - Rubberized Hard PC Back Case Cover for Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation Case - Red
Offered by SLEO Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 19 Mar. 2016
Fits my 3rd gen Moto G perfectly. Much nicer texture and colour than I expected. Very pleased.

Fujifilm Carry Case for Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue
Fujifilm Carry Case for Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case, 27 Oct. 2015
Excellent case - nice tight fit. My daughter's very pleased with it and it protects the camera really well. The colour matched her camera perfectly.

Phone Holder for Air Vent, Magnetic Cradle Car Mount Dock holder for Iphone 6 / 6 plus / 5 / 5S / 5C / 4 / 4S , Samsung Galaxy S6 / S5 / S4 / Note 4/3 , Google Nexus, LG G3 and any other smartphone or GPS device - by Automobio (TM)
Offered by Smartphone Solutions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, if you're careful, 27 Oct. 2015
This is working very well for me and holds my phone very securely. It's the best solution I've found so far. I just had to be careful to attach it to the thick, horizontal, plastic struts of my car's air vent, being careful to avoid (not touch at all) the thin and fragile inner 'struts' (the ones which direct the air). If you attempt to fix it on the inner flaps/struts of an air vent, it will break them. Obviously it restricts most of the air flow from the vent once the phone is attached but that's a disadvantage I can live with.

[Instax Mini Photo Album] -- CAIUL Eternal Memories Mini Album For Films Of Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 7s 8 25 50s 90/ Pringo 231/ Instax SP-1/ Polaroid PIC-300P/ Polaroid Z2300 (64 Photos, Blue)
Offered by nodartisan

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be buying more, 27 Oct. 2015
My daughter was really pleased with this. The quality is very nice and the pictures fit in easily. Good product.

Skatro - Mini Cruiser Skateboard. 22x6inch Retro Style Plastic board Comes Complete. Model: Mint Bliss
Offered by GEG Distributors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice product, 9 Oct. 2015
My daughter has been really happy with this board. She loves the colours and it works exactly as advertised. Very good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5