Profile for elizabeth pope > Reviews

Content by elizabeth pope

elizabeth pope

A Pair of Genes
A Pair of Genes

5.0 out of 5 stars this is written by a lady from Sthelens I enjoyed reading the book as my sister lives in Perth Western Australia which features, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: A Pair of Genes (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book written by a local resident of Sthelens would recommend a short read but worth reading anyway

Hand Carved Wooden Duck Mother & Child Ornaments - Animal Decorations. Xmas Sale! FREE P&P!
Offered by All My Gift Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 13 Nov 2014
Ordered the single duck had it a couple months now love it ,was delighted to see mummy and baby duck so I just ordered this can't wait for delivery .

No Holding Back
No Holding Back

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: No Holding Back (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book and my granddaughter had a mention in it but not by name ,an amazing lady the Amanda Holden

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 6 July 2013
A brilliant follow up to the first book I couldn't put the book down ,I have a cat named Meeka and reading your book made me laugh so much at bobs antics as Meeka is the same with her funny little ways ,well done to you both a true friendship indeed .

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 July 2013
This was a lovely story about a man that befriended a stray cat love the adventures have just ordered the follow on book

Oscar: The Bionic Cat
Oscar: The Bionic Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 July 2013
Brilliant read ,couldn't put the book down sat and read it in a day ,would have like to have known how Oscar is today .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2013 6:53 PM BST

Billy and Me
Billy and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Billy and Me (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put the book down till I'd finished it ,read it in a day felt as if I was in the coffee shop with all the lovely cakes .

Guess How Much I Love You (Snugglebook)
Guess How Much I Love You (Snugglebook)
by Sam McBratney

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for all my grandchildren, 2 May 2013
Have bought this book for my great grandson ,as all my grandchildren loved the book .brings back lovely memories of when they were small.

Peppermill Valley
Peppermill Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Peppermill Valley (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down till I'd finished it ,look forward to reading her next book .