Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Joe W" (Derrington, Stafford, UK)

Festival Time
Festival Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Epitome of Northern Soul, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Festival Time (MP3 Download)
I bought this as I hadn't heard it in thirty years. I used to have a copy back in the days of The Twisted Wheel.

Head Case Grip Cyclopedia Design Hard Back Case Cover For Lg Optimus 4x Hd P880
Head Case Grip Cyclopedia Design Hard Back Case Cover For Lg Optimus 4x Hd P880
Offered by eCell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 25 May 2013
It covers the back of the phone, but it doesn't cover the very vulnerable top or bottom of the phone. This is in order to leave the controls open whereas other types cover them but leave them accessible. I prefer those sort.

10 x Xylo-ClearICE Anti Scratch LCD Screen Cover Film Protectors for the LG Optimus 4X HD P880 Mobile Phone. Microfibre Cloth Included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 May 2013
These are very good , I managed for the first time ever, I think to get one on the screen with no bubbles. A perfect fit.

Bronte
Bronte

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotye, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bronte (MP3 Download)
I hadn't heard of the guy before, but I love this guy's music. He's cool. The whole album is worth listening to as he writes interesting songs.

Windows 8 Pro, Upgrade Edition [Upgrade from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7] (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Windows8 Pro, 12 Dec 2012
It's a good OS, but it will be much more relevant and useful to users of touchscreen computers and Windows Tablets. There are one or two little quirky things to consider, they are soon got used to.

Stop Me
Stop Me
by Richard Jay Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop Me, 18 July 2010
This review is from: Stop Me (Paperback)
I was very much looking forward to reading 'Stop Me' by Richard Jay Parker because despite it being the author's debut novel, it was receiving very good reviews. I have to say I was not at all disappointed. Right from the first mention of Leo waiting in the Chevalier Bar I found that I felt empathy towards both Leo and Laura. The use of modern technology is particularly appealing as it makes the characters very much in the 'moment'. The sinister tension grips as we get more and more deeply involved with the woe and turmoil that Leo faces trying to maintain a normality whilst trying to stop the madness. The tension never ceases, but the twists and turns as well as the major twists and turns keep you on the edge of the seat till the very end. A very good book indeed that leaves me waiting to see what follows.

Joseph Wilson 18 July 2010