Profile for Dee > Reviews

Content by Dee

Dee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fuloon Newborn & Baby Animal Romper Jumpsuit Todler All in One Snowsuit Outfit Coat Snowsuit 0-36 Months (12-18 months (Tag 90), Brown)
Offered by Kastone electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, warm and practical, 7 Feb 2014
I'm writing this review because this romper has brought us some laughter, it deserves a review. We used it as a halloween costume, as a onepiece during colder days, and sometimes simply to make our daughter laugh on boring rainy days in. She really saw herself transform into a teddybear which is really fun for kids haha. The hands can even be covered to make them look like paws, kids think this is hilarious. Opens up easily for diaperchange. On a serious note, as parents we think it's important that there is no strange odor to anything we use for our kids. We try to avoid anything that reeks chemical, this doesn't have any smell to it. Thin layer of cotton on the inside and the fluffy polyester on the outside.(Would have to triplecheck that, I don't have it on me!) Mind that a child can easily overheat while wearing this so it's only for a little while in, or when it's cold out.

Pumpkin Patch Unisex Baby Hooded Velour Sweat Hoodie Dusky Pink 12 - 18 Months
Pumpkin Patch Unisex Baby Hooded Velour Sweat Hoodie Dusky Pink 12 - 18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and good quality, 7 Feb 2014
beautiful soft pink color aswell. Six months on and it still looks good after so much (careful) washing. I would recommend this yes.

Toby Tiger Unisex Baby Organic Cotton Elly Romper Red/ Pink 6 - 12 Months
Toby Tiger Unisex Baby Organic Cotton Elly Romper Red/ Pink 6 - 12 Months
Offered by My Little Pickle

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 7 Feb 2014
Quality and colors are beautiful, as usual with this brand. I just wish they would make bigger onesies like this. Perfect for the hot summer days.

Live Raw: Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty
Live Raw: Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty
by Mimi Kirk

3.0 out of 5 stars Interessting, 7 Feb 2014
Good book, I use this to jazz up my weekly menu. But I agree, not really for the beginner. Also (bit off topic) I have to say that the lady on the cover is what a raw foody looks like. Energetic, little to no bodyfat, not really feminine but rather stern looking...happy I switched back to eating softer more friendly foods, animal protein gets the skin glowing again. My opinion, raw food is not for all bodytypes, I got informed through ayurveda and nourishing traditions book. I don't follow anything as it is but adapt to personal needs, take the best out of everything. Maybe an idea for other people who are looking into making adaptations to their diet.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange.., 2 Nov 2013
I guess it is my fault for not completeley reading the little letters because I really thought by the presentation AND the price that I was buying 8 pairs instead of 1 pair of legwarmers. I thought it was a bargain but when it arrived it just felt like a 'rip-off'.
I give it 1 star because the picture feels deceiving and it is too expensive for one average quality pair of legwarmers.Also Obviously I couldn't choose so they just sent me whatever from the picture (boys legwarmer while I have a little girl) and it was 8 days too late at that:/ !! Just a big NO no on every field..sorry..

Un-Petroleum Jelly 314 ml
Un-Petroleum Jelly 314 ml
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's friend we <3 un-petroleum jelly!, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Un-Petroleum Jelly 314 ml (Misc.)
Very very pleased with this product. We multy use it. Baby has one for face as well as (many haha) for diaper area. Completely natural and soothing, it's good to have a choise.

Pumpkin Patch Unisex Baby Classic Padded Long Coat Red Rose 12 - 18 Months
Pumpkin Patch Unisex Baby Classic Padded Long Coat Red Rose 12 - 18 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not perfect:), 9 Oct 2013
Cute long jacket. Good for girls with winterdresses. Pretty bright color and warm. It Does have a very clocklike shape, maybe even a tiny bit too. But we're not bothered.

Name It Mini Mello Dot Girls Snow Jacket - 12-18 Months
Name It Mini Mello Dot Girls Snow Jacket - 12-18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality product, 9 Oct 2013
Love it. Looks perfect. Not too thick, yet double layered. The hoody can be taken off. Really good quality, I don't see cold or rain coming through this jacket, 5 stars.

Beige Baby Toddler kid children Girls Flower Hat Knitted Cap Winter Pom-Pom Ear Flap
Offered by WMA

1.0 out of 5 stars Alert to buyers: by no means 'high quality cashmere blend', 9 Oct 2013
I feel deceived with this product. Looks just OK but it feels like the worst cheap ACRYLIC knit I've ever touched.It literally squeeks under the fingers. Simply AWFUL. No label or anything.

I actually want my money back because not just my child but ANY child should wear this on their head.

Pumpkin Patch Unisex Baby Brushed Printed Sweat Jacket Almond Cream 12 - 18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 July 2013
Really happy with all the purchased pumpkin patch products.
(Several sweaters:) Good quality, soft and beautiful colors.
Go pumpkin patch