Profile for Zoe > Reviews

Zoe (England, Dorset)

The Bringer
The Bringer

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 21 April 2012
This review is from: The Bringer (Kindle Edition)
I read the first book by Samantha Towle, First Biten, which I absolutely loved so I thought I'd read her other book, The Bringer. I thought the storyline was great, I fell in love with the characters almost straight away. If you love supernatural fiction novels then this book is for you. I can't wait untl the author brings out her next book!! You won't be dissipointed if you read this book is definitely different from your everyday fiction novel!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pressie, 8 Jan 2010
I bought this item for my brother for Christmas and he loves it. The fragrence has a brill smell. I would recommend this product to my friends and its a great gift for a male relative or friend.

BLUE HEAVEN
BLUE HEAVEN
by C.J. Box
Price: 17.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Engrossing, 10 Nov 2008
This review is from: BLUE HEAVEN (Hardcover)
This is a very good book by CJ Box and the first i have read by him. The storyline doesn't drag at all, so you find yourself not putting the book down. The storyline of retired bent police officers, who kill somebody as two children watch is really gripping. You feel really sorry for the children, Annie and William, because you wonder who is going to believe two kids of 12 and 8 over four retired LAPD officers? They start to beileve they can trust no-one.
I love the characters in this book, as soon as the badguys appear you can feel yourself want to boo and hiss like at the pantomine!! I would definitely recommend this book.

The Magic Hour
The Magic Hour
by Charlotte Bingham
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 4 Nov 2008
This is the first book i have read by Charlotte Bingham and i definitely will be reading more of her novels. This book is a good love story, with really believable characters. It does get frustrating at times when Tom and Alexandra keep missing each other (the two main characters that fall in love at the end) but i consider this a good thing as you keep on reading and hoping. There are a few twists in the book, which again i really love. I would definitely recommend this book.