Profile for L > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Cameo Silhouette Dust Cover, Teal
Cameo Silhouette Dust Cover, Teal
Offered by supermart USA

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but the packaging damages the product, 24 May 2014
This is a great product - nice colour, good quality fabric and does what it says - keeps the dust off your silhouette machine. However, the cardboard packaging around the cover is attached to the cover with double sided tape - as soon as you remove the packaging the double sided tape remains stuck to the fabric and damages the cover - it leaves a wide, dark sticky line on it. I contacted Amazon and they arranged a refund but didn't want the product back so I tried washing it but the sticky didn't come off and the cover shrunk - had to throw it away! Real shame as the product is great - just spoilt by cheap packaging!

Cricut Trimmer
Cricut Trimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Waste of Money!, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cricut Trimmer (Kitchen & Home)
This trimmer, despite carrying the Cricut name, is nothing but a cheap and nasty piece of plastic. It doesn't cut anything - it just tears the paper of card, you can never get a clean cut. It is also annoying that you have to keep lifting up the cutting guide to slide you're paper under. All in all this is just a complete waste of money. I originally sent the first one I received back thinking that I had a defective one but this one is even worse - unfortunately I didn't' buy it from Amazon so I can't send it back - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2014 3:20 PM GMT

Sew Bunting: Simple and Stunning Garlands to Style Your Home
Sew Bunting: Simple and Stunning Garlands to Style Your Home
by Debbie Shore

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring..., 29 Sep 2013
lovely book with clear instructions and lovely photos. Great source of inspiration - can't wait to get sewing! Well worth buying if you love making bunting.

Charnos Rosalind Full Cup Bra White 36F
Charnos Rosalind Full Cup Bra White 36F

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra I have ever purchased..., 29 Sep 2013
I hate bra shopping - the high street has very little choice in my size - so when I saw this pretty bra on Amazon I ordered but half expected it not to fit. I couldn't have been more wrong. It has to be the most comfortable bra I have ever owned. Not only that it is very feminine and an excellent price. Would thoroughly recommend it!

Premier Housewares Kitchen Roll Holder - Chrome
Premier Housewares Kitchen Roll Holder - Chrome

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rubbish!, 13 Mar 2012
This is a very cheaply, badly made item. The base and the top are only chrome coloured plastic, the pole is not solid and its wonky! The chrome colour is chipping off the top. Not only that it is about 4" too tall - leaving a large amount of pole exposed once you've put the kitchen roll onto it. This product is not really worthy of the 1 star I have given it! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! Asked for a refund immediately upon opening the packaging - Amazon don't even want it back, they are issuing a refund without returning it - that says it all!

Homemade Gifts Vintage Style
Homemade Gifts Vintage Style
by Sarah Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book but items not practical to make..., 29 Dec 2011
This book has some lovely photos in it and is a lovely book to look at but if you are thinking of making anything from it the list of things you need are quite difficult to come by. I am sending this book back purely from the fact that I don't think I will ever make anything of the things in there as I wouldn't be able to find the things needed.

Breville VST004 Two-Slice Sandwich Toaster - 850 Watts
Breville VST004 Two-Slice Sandwich Toaster - 850 Watts

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap design...broke after 2 uses, 3 Jun 2011
Breville have really let themselves down with this model of sandwich toaster. Considering it wasn't the cheapest on the market I was disappointed as to how 'cheap' it looked when it arrived. The catch on the front doesn't seem to fit an the overal look of it just says 'cheap'. However, having had a Breville sandwich toaster before, which had gone of for many years, I decided to keep it. However, having used it only twice one of the clips that holds the plates in place just snapped off, so its going back to be replaced with a much better machine, even if I do have to pay a bit more for it. Very disappointing.

Proteam LE1109 - Nature Watch Micro Wireless Camera Full Colour, Sound Infra red

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent affordable camera for bird box, 15 May 2011
This camera is set up on in our bird box. It gives good pictures (with a little interference but with all the other 'wireless' things going on in our close it's hardly surprising!). It was easy to set up but we did have to buy a longer cable so that the receiver could be nearer the box and still watch in on the tv - but this didn't cost a fortune). We have had it for 4 years now and every spring we watch our little blue-tits looking after their young. We love it and it has given us hours of pleasure.

Ryman Card A4 200gsm 100 Sheets
Ryman Card A4 200gsm 100 Sheets
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect card for crafters, 23 April 2011
This review is from: Ryman Card A4 200gsm 100 Sheets
For anyone who likes making their own cards and uses Promarkers for colouring their designs, this card is perfect! The Promarkers don't bleed or smudge and coating makes the design design stand out. An excellent purchase at a great price!

A Certain Slant of Light
A Certain Slant of Light
by Laura Whitcomb

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Couldn't put it down!, 6 Feb 2011
This book has to be one of the best books I have read in a long time. It is beautifully and cleverly written. Every page draws you into the story to the point where I just couldn't put it down. This story draws you in so completely. I enjoyed every moment of it and didnt want it to end. Amazing!

Page: 1 | 2