ARRAY(0xa46f9fb4)

Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg, Maximum Strength, 100 Tablets [Kitchen]
Offered by PRIORITY HEALTH
Price: 7.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 8 April 2014
This item failed to show up three weeks after purchase but once I got in touch with the company they sent me a new bottle + a complimentary bottle as an apology. I appreciated their good will gesture. The pills themselves seem to be working, I have noticed less hair loss.

A.Vogel Luffa Complex Herbal Tincture 120 Tablets
A.Vogel Luffa Complex Herbal Tincture 120 Tablets
Offered by Naturals Best
Price: 10.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 14 Nov 2013
I usually love Vogel products however after taking these pills for a few days I broke into a terrible itchy rash, which lasted nearly 3 months. I stopped taking them asap and with time the rash got better until it finally stopped altogether.

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum 50 ml
Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum 50 ml
Price: 10.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had heard, 14 Nov 2013
This product feels good when you apply to your face but I noticed after a few days use that it made my skin feel thinner. Would not buy again.

Olay Regenerist Rehydrating Lotion with UV Protection 75 ml
Olay Regenerist Rehydrating Lotion with UV Protection 75 ml
Offered by BrandedBeauty
Price: 10.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 14 Nov 2013
This product made my skin feel very thin, not what you want as you get older. Also did not moisturize as well as I would have liked.

Draper 47418 Litter Picker/Pick-up Tool
Draper 47418 Litter Picker/Pick-up Tool
Price: 5.33

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 14 Nov 2013
It is a little flimsy but does the job. Our cleaner is happy to use it to clean around the communal bin area beats having to bend down to pick old rubbish.

Braun Oral-B EB17-4 Sensitive Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads 4-Pack
Price: 10.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Nov 2013
The bristles are nice and soft so hopefully it will be gentle on my teeth and gums. It's a little expensive.

Yousave Accessories Silicone Gel Retro Cassette Tape Style Cover Case with Screen Protector Film for Apple iPhone 3/3G/3GS - Cool Black/Red
Price: 3.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun., 14 Nov 2013
A little bulky, the phone is not quite snug inside it but fun. It makes me smile whenever I look at it.