Profile for Tanzanite > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Night Therapy Zigu Pillow with Nano Silver
Night Therapy Zigu Pillow with Nano Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars I've found my perfect bed partner at last!, 11 Jun 2009
I have an extremely severe neck problem as a result of a hereditary illness that affects joints, muscles and ligaments.

I have spent over £2,500 over the past 5 years desperately searching for a pillow I could sleep on. I have tried every type of pillow you can think of in every shape, material and so on. I even imported some from abroad. My pillow I had been using for the last 15yrs was so good nothing could replace it and it's on its last legs. Could I find one to replace it? No.

That was until I found this one. No words can describe how relieved I am. I think I'll have to buy 10 to last me for years and years (I'm not kidding either).

What's more, I can sleep on my stomach with the memory foam part and switch to my side in the middle of the night as I do and just flip the pillow to the microbead side. The memory foam is soft yet supportive and the microbeads are just perfect, they're encased tightly enough to give enough support and not slip your head about in awkward positions in the night yet it literally feels as if your head is weightless, like floating on a cloud!

Buy one, you wont regret it! Actually don't, I need to stock up on these in case they ever discontinue it which is always the way once I've found what I need!

The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs fine on my laptop. Not a patch on Sims 2 though., 6 Jun 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD) (CD-ROM)
The only thing improved in the sims 3 is that they can more easily go to the neighbourhood. The controls are terrible now and to be honest, the Sims 2 WAY outshines this new one. What happened to the very impressive body shop in sims 2 where you could make your sim look like anyone you wanted?? Hardly any options in Sims 3 for this.

I may play it for a week but I will be reinstalling the sims 2 and taking advantage of the lower prices for the expansion packs of sims 2.

I've had no crashes or anything and it runs perfectly on my HP dragon laptop which I've had for 18mths. 4gb RAM, Nvidia 8800 GTS.

Update: after playing with it for only 2 days I'm now completely bored with it even though I would play sims 2 for hours and hours several days a week for months on end. I feel it's gone backwards not forwards.

NEWLink 85Mbps Homeplug Wireless Access Point
NEWLink 85Mbps Homeplug Wireless Access Point

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 2 Feb 2009
I already have an ethernet Devolo setup but wanted a wireless one as well, this does work with it but unfortunately I could not set up any security on this as the CD that came with it does not play in my laptop (Vista premium 32 bit) so there's no way I will use it without security. Also, the unit itself is so big I could barely turn on the power switch on the mains socket and it makes a loud high pitched noise which is frankly annoying and no way could I listen to that all day, 10 mins was enough.

Billion 4 Port 802.11G Wpa2 Adsl 2/2+ Modem/Router Firewall            In
Billion 4 Port 802.11G Wpa2 Adsl 2/2+ Modem/Router Firewall In

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Don't look anywhere else!, 9 Jun 2007
This is my 4th router. Previously having a speedtouch, BT voyager and a Linskys WAG200G.

On all the previous routers my sync speed was average of 5100, I heard good reviews on this Billion model saying it had improved their sync speed another 1mg. So I was gobsmacked when mine sync'd at 7616!! (I'm about 2 miles from the exchange as well!) This is including with a faulty extension phone socket with noise and crackles on it. The noise margin has been pretty steady, massively more than the other routers, even with my line needing to be fixed. I am amazed!

At such a good price too, you can't go wrong. Don't look at other brands. Buy one NOW!

The History Of Lucy's Love Life In 10.5 Chapters
The History Of Lucy's Love Life In 10.5 Chapters
by Deborah Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Couldn't put it down!, 16 Nov 2006
I've always been a fan of the author Deborah Wright. I thoroughly enjoyed The Rebel Fairy.

This latest offering is very easy to read and while you have to suspend disbelief as the plot features on Lucy sorting her mind out with regards to her boyfriend by travelling in a time machine, it's hilarious and you can certainly escape real life with this book.

I didn't want to put it down and read it in 3 days.

You may think it sounds boring with a time machine featuring in it and I did think this may be the case so I was pleasantly surprised when I read it.

Give it a go, it's perfect for a rainy weekend.

Deborah, if you're reading this. Don't ever change your writing style and write lots more books please!

Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Frostfall Games S.à r.l. - Speedy UK delivery for the 25th until the 19th!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids!, 14 Nov 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
As a 29yr old, I thought I was sad for buying this game. But once I put that little cartridge in the slot, I was hooked!

It wasn't long before I joined an online community for players and found many adults addicted to this game, all the way to their 50's and beyond! In fact, it's so addictive that a huge amount of them bought another ds light and another animal crossing card so they can have two games on the go! I'm actually about to do the same! One set to our time of the year and the other to 6mths before as different bugs and fish are about at different times of year, plus you can wifi yourself and pillage the other town for items your first town never gets.

I wont go into details of the game as plenty of other reviewers have done it already but it's a great 'non-game', do as little or as much as you want, it's real time and you wont complete it as such in weeks or even a few months.

While you wont spend hours playing it, an hour or two a day is enough to do what you need for that day, believe me, buy it at your own risk! You WILL be hooked!

I'm Celibate Get Me Out of Here: The Memoirs of an Internet Dater
I'm Celibate Get Me Out of Here: The Memoirs of an Internet Dater
by Jo Elliott

3.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic., 8 Aug 2006
For a start, after lots of emails and meetings with unsuitable men why on earth didn't she change to a different dating site??! One that's geared up to more decent people actually looking for a proper relationship such as love and friends. But no, she spent 4yrs wasting money on one site. Whatever happened to the best things in life are free? Love comes when you least expect it, you're much more likely to find a partner online from a forum that isn't targeted as a a place to find love rather than a dating site or chat room.

I'm not surprised she ended up with no one. She's looking for a man that doesn't exist! She's far too picky. So what if a man wears loafers? You're dating a man and should be far more interested in his personality and how he treats you than his shoes or whether he's an adonis or not.

There were a few emails she got that she never replied to, that were perfectly acceptable, we all know how hard it can be to just start talking to a stranger online you know nothing about. Often a first message doesn't quite give the impression you were aiming for. Give them a chance! Plus, the reason she kept meeting unsuitables is because she went the wrong way about it and didn't know how to read between the lines.

Diaries Of An Internet Lover
Diaries Of An Internet Lover
by Dawn Porter

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the errors, 26 July 2006
Very funny book that actually had me laughing out loud, which is extremely rare for me.

Getting a little fed up with all the books about bad internet dates though, quite often finding love on the internet works and this book focuses so much on the bad dates and is a little too much as regards to casual sex, seems to promote casual sex with anyone and everyone as being ok.

Also, there were far too many errors in this book, grammar, spelling mistakes etc which is very irritating. Get a better editor! Hence the 3 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6