Profile for L. Payne > Reviews

Connectland 0902086 40mm Stereo Headset with Microphone
Connectland 0902086 40mm Stereo Headset with Microphone
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Dec 2013
Perfect for my son to use on the laptop so I don't have to hear his dodgy youtube vids.Nice and comfy ones too not like the ones that go in your ears.

Push Pins Plastic 50/Pkg-Clear
Push Pins Plastic 50/Pkg-Clear
Offered by VISTA ENT
Price: 4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Do what they say on the tin..., 11 Dec 2013
What can you say about push pins. They work! They do what they're meant to and haven't broken so there you go.

Iron Man 3 Marvel 12-inch Titan Hero Series Iron Man
Iron Man 3 Marvel 12-inch Titan Hero Series Iron Man
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd
Price: 9.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 11 Dec 2013
My son liked it. I thought it was ok but doesn't do anything so he lost interest in it pretty quick.

James Arthur
James Arthur
Price: 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: James Arthur (Audio CD)
Bought as a birthday present for my sister. She plays it all the time. Really great debut album from James.

For Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini i8190 Silicone Rubber TPU Gel Soft Colorful Flower Butterly Phone Case Cover S3 Skins By BinaryTech (Colorful jelly Fish)
Offered by Dees iPod Accessories Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Dec 2013
Really unusual design and good protector for my phone, though it's pretty worn out now so probably could do with replacing.

Bi-Office 600 x 900mm Memo Cork Board - Red
Bi-Office 600 x 900mm Memo Cork Board - Red
Price: 8.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 11 Dec 2013
I bought this as I thought it was pretty good value. Unfortunately the board has come away from the edge and I haven't had it that long. It's also very thin and flimsy so probably better to pay a bit more for a good quality one that will last.

FoneM8 - Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store
Price: 1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Dec 2013
Does what it's supposed to if you're able to fit it without any air bubbles at all. It's quite tricky to achieve this though but it does what it's supposed to and that's protect the screen.

Doo-Wops and Hooligans
Doo-Wops and Hooligans
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Doo-Wops and Hooligans (Audio CD)
I love this album, as I do Bruno's 'Unorthodox Jukebox'. His songs are so varied and I love every single track. Definitely my favourite artist.

Unorthodox Jukebox
Unorthodox Jukebox
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
I'd already had this album for a while before I bought this item for my sister's birthday. Now she's completely hooked on Bruno Mars and plays it all the time. Fantastic album. Love all the songs on it and there's not many albums I can say that about.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight fanatics buy it!!, 11 Dec 2013
I have the whole series of Twilight films so of course had to get this to complete the set. I saw it at the cinema and loved it so couldn't wait to get it on dvd and watch it again. Great ending to the saga.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3