Profile for VJS > Reviews

Lloytron E832 2250W Table Top Twin Hob
Lloytron E832 2250W Table Top Twin Hob
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 31 July 2012
For value for money it couldn't be beaten. Takes a long while to heat up. Great standby when my AGA is off.

Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love puzzle but don't like their complaints procedure, 12 Jun. 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Great puzzle but contained a duplicate piece and one missing. To notify company I had to write to the US and pretend my address was in the US because it wouldn't take my email otherwise. Got a reply eventually from Germany who passed it on to the UK. They wanted me to send the bar code back by post at my expense (I don't live in the UK) and may give me another copy of the puzzle. Much as I love the puzzle I don't want to do it again. I responded with these comments and they said "Due to the large number of requests at busy times of the year it can take up to 28 days to complete the enquiry process, however we will always keep you informed of any delays." Wonder how many more months I will have to wait?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 1:32 PM GMT

Cuisinart Mini Food Processor
Cuisinart Mini Food Processor

3.0 out of 5 stars Great when you get it assembled, 25 Nov. 2011
The Mini Food Processor's bowl is rather flimsy for the work. It is difficult to slot into the base and I am worried each time that I will break it. However when it is assembled it does a great job.

Joseph Bentley Gardener's Apprentice Dutch Hoe
Joseph Bentley Gardener's Apprentice Dutch Hoe

5.0 out of 5 stars No vegetable garden should be without one, 12 July 2011
Bought for my sister to hoe between the onions. Now there is a fight for who is going to use it. Well constructed, so useful.

Morphy Richards Accents 43771 Pyramid Kettle, Green
Morphy Richards Accents 43771 Pyramid Kettle, Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely kettle but it scratches easily, 18 April 2011
Kettle is as nice as people say. Lovely lines, lovely colour, easy to fill through spout (I don't bother with the lid). Very light.But beware, I accidentally scratched the surface of mine soon after I got it. So keep the kettle away from anything else!

A year on, and the kettle's surface is disastrous with the lovely green colour peeling off.