Profile for I. L. Morris > Reviews

Content by I. L. Morris

I. L. Morris (Wiltshire,UK)

48IN X 6IN X 4IN SOLID OAK BEAM FLOATING SHELF WITH CORBELS
48IN X 6IN X 4IN SOLID OAK BEAM FLOATING SHELF WITH CORBELS

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 Nov 2013
Pros.
Looks great. Good price. Fast delivery. SOLID as....... well, as a big lump of oak. Lovely colour. Looks brilliant above my fire place.

Cons.
I cant emphasise how heavy it is, seriously its very very very heavy. Not really a con but it is very hard to work with as no one could lift it lol.
It is my opinion that the bolts that come with it are no where near big enough/strong enough, once it was up it visibly shook and bounced up and down then you put any weight on it, I do think the bolts would have held it but I wasn't happy with it moving whenever someone walked passed so my dad made some small brackets and fitted them inside the corbels so they cant be seen, the shelf is now solid and perfect.
They tell you it will split as the heating In the house dries it out, boy does it ever, when it arrived it was moist to touch and had not a single split on it, then after 3 days inside it began splitting, and now well.... its covered in splits and whilst I would prefer there to be fewer splits and they were smaller it doesn't bother me that much, it looks fine, better without the splits but hey what can you do.

Belkin Optical Glow Mouse - Mouse - optical - wired - USB
Belkin Optical Glow Mouse - Mouse - optical - wired - USB

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT MOUSE, 2 Sep 2011
I bought one of these a few years ago because I was using the mouse that came with the computer, big/clunky/noisy thing, I wanted something sleek and quiet and cool looking and I certainly got it with this mouse. It looks gorgeous it feels fantastic, its a dream to use. I have since bought one for my parents who love it and I am back here today buying myself a new one as mine is a little tired looking now after 4 years of world of warcraft clicking. I highly recommend this mouse to anyone that wants a cool looking glowy, smooth action, very quiet, amazing to use mouse :D I know it sounds like an over the top review but having experienced other mice on the market I cant praise this one enough its fab.

Peronsalised Silver Plated Mr & Mrs Photo Frame - Wedding Gift, 7 x 5
Peronsalised Silver Plated Mr & Mrs Photo Frame - Wedding Gift, 7 x 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased customer, 16 Jun 2011
I bought this as a wedding gift and I cant tell you how pleased I am with it. Its well well worth the money and more, its a good size, sturdy, lovely quality, in a nice box and fast delivery. I also bought a very similar one from Argos for 20 !! it came in a broken box , looked tatty and very poor quality. I would happily pay 20 for this one, the Argos one went straight back to the shop.

So pleased with this one and I'd recommend it to anyone that's looking for a lovely quality nice size wedding themed picture frame.

Canon PowerShot A460 Digital Camera - Blue (5.0MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.0 " LCD
Canon PowerShot A460 Digital Camera - Blue (5.0MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.0 " LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars love it so much, 25 Oct 2007
this camera is fantastic, its gorgeous(blue) and great quality and it takes brilliant pictures. lovely and easy to use.
but one bad point in my opinion is that it doesnt come with a case ????
i was astonished, but there is one on here to buy for about 12, so you can get one, but shouldnt it come with ? .
i cant recommend this camera highly enough, just remember to buy the case at the same time.

McAfee VirusScan Plus 2007 (3 User Licence) (PC)
McAfee VirusScan Plus 2007 (3 User Licence) (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars couldnt be more pleased, 20 Aug 2007
i bought this after having had a 3 month free trial of it and finding it brilliant. its quick and easy to install and it does great work with my computer, we were having alot of problems until we started using this.
great price, fantastic quick delivery, two days, and in our experience better than norton.
A+++

Peter's Friends [DVD] [1992]
Peter's Friends [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.82

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST SEE BRITISH COMEDY, 9 Oct 2006
This review is from: Peter's Friends [DVD] [1992] (DVD)
I went to the cinema in 1992 to see this I was 15,I loved it so much I went again the next saturday,when it came out on video a few months later I bought it,and myself and my family and friends watched it so much the tape wore out!!.I came on here to buy it on dvd and I cant wait to see it again,it's a fantastic piece of british comedy with a cast of great british actors,and a brilliant sound track.Its a great film that leaves you feeling all warm inside,its filmed in a beautiful mansion in the heart of the English country side at Christmas.Its fun and entertaining.... all in all a great way to spend 2 hours (or there abouts)and I guarantee you'll watch it over and over again. 10/10