Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Content by Mrs T

Mrs T (West Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1

5.0 out of 5 stars ''Big Bang'' scientists play the dating game and some !, 14 Aug 2014
I took this on holiday to the Orlando,USA with me and every night had a bit of ''wind down alone time'' with this hilarious and definately not my usual genre book.....suffice to say after a day in the parks with the kids this was the perfect remedy, an easy read, I loved the characters and found them really funny. Don Tillman, could quite easily have walked off the show the ''Big Bang Theory'' and is a hilarious geneticist with leaning towards autistic spectrum character. The story is written through his eyes - I laughed so much ! His friend Gene is a character !! and well Rosie, you never quite now where she is going to go next, she is the unpredictable character of the whole book. This book is not about getting to the end, it's about the ''journey''. I usually read Jodi Picoult, Dianne Chamberlain as well as other good current fiction. This book was not my usual, and I am so glad I purchased it. If you like quirky characters and maybe a bit of romance ? , not telling, then def. worth reading this book.....def. worth the hype, I loved every minute of it.

Levis Men's Woven Loungepant Wildcat Pyjama Bottoms, Multicoloured (Navy Check), X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, slim fitting, 4 Jan 2014
bought these for hubby for Xmas - they were the right size and a nice fit, although slimmer fitting than his current lounge pants. Lovely feel, nice cotton and pattern. we had to return our pair though as one pocket was stitched up - mistake during in manufacture....

Miore 9ct White Gold Blue Sapphire and Diamond Stud Earrings MP9158E
Miore 9ct White Gold Blue Sapphire and Diamond Stud Earrings MP9158E

3.0 out of 5 stars bit too small for my liking, 4 Jan 2014
These are rather small earrings, that is my main point here. The sapphires are very small, and the teeny diamonds underneath are barely visible......unless you like your jewellery extremely dainty, I would not rec. these, even though I did order them when on offer as the price seemed pretty good, I promptly returned them .

Loved Me Back To Life
Loved Me Back To Life
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Loved Me Back To Life (Audio CD)
My husband and I, (both 40 ish) used to be big Celine Dion fans, but over the last few years have wandered away to other groups/singers......we have quite varied musical taste....tend to go for original sounding tracks. We bought this for Xmas for my Father-in-Law as he has stayed a big fan over the years, and all I can say is WOW...this new album paints Celine Dion in a new modern light again. Great tracks, sounds so different to her old style which was good but for us we wanted to hear something fresh - well this is it !! Even our teenage daughter likes some of the tracks !! Give this a whirl, I doubt you will be disappointed.

Aroma Home Knitted Cat Booties
Aroma Home Knitted Cat Booties
Offered by Quick UK Shipper

3.0 out of 5 stars fashion knit booties, 4 Jan 2014
It's all the fashion right now to have animal booties/slippers and these are as they say. Personally I returned them as I wasn't keen on the sole, and I would have preferred them to be a softer knit or lined with fur. They were not the cheapest either, and beware that if it is a third party seller and you don't like the product once it has arrived it's a different process to Amazon returns and it will cost you too !!

Baylis & Harding Beauticology Chocolate 5 Bottle Set
Baylis & Harding Beauticology Chocolate 5 Bottle Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teen present, 4 Jan 2014
bought for my teenage daughters friend for Christmas, lots of lovely scents, and the nice thing in there is nothing that is going to get left and not used, as they can all be used , yummy smells. great price, nice pressie from one teen to another,

Quaranta Nougat Passion Pasticceria Crème Bars Selection 100 g (Pack of 5)
Quaranta Nougat Passion Pasticceria Crème Bars Selection 100 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely continental treat, 4 Jan 2014
bought as a ''stocking filler'' for my husband for Christmas as they struck me as a little bit different. Not cheap, but then these are rather special. Lovely selection of flavours.

Mool Rectangular Cushioned Dog Bed, Width: 60 cm (24 inches), Black
Mool Rectangular Cushioned Dog Bed, Width: 60 cm (24 inches), Black

4.0 out of 5 stars good but ....., 4 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Lightening Deal back in November to replace my Mini Schnauzers bed which she has somewhat worn out, she likes to dig with her front paws !! I measured this before I ordered it, but with it being rectangular and being in a Fixed piece, it appears smaller than her other oval design bed in terms of how she lies in it anyway. perhaps it would suits a smaller breed better. it is a lovely finish, and looks just like in the picture, very plush and well cushioned/comfy. The only drawback is you cannot remove the inner cushion to wash it separately which is something I routinely do with her other beds.

Sanderson Fifi Couture Hand Collection
Sanderson Fifi Couture Hand Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely product, 4 Jan 2014
bought as a small gift for one of my teenage daughters friends, she loves this era and what teenage girl doesn't love good brand cosmetics to look their best.....and we all need help in the UK winter to keep our hands nice and moisturised....nicely presented in packaging .

Ben Sherman Men's Calf Socks in a Gift Box, Multicoloured (Black), Size 7-10 (Manufacturer Size:7-11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style and quality, 4 Jan 2014
We bought these as a Lightening Deal back in November to put some life back into my husbands sock drawer.....they came in a lovely box and really well presented and would make a lovely gift too......! having had these for a few weeks now I can say they wash really well, did not shrink at all ( my hubby is a 10.5, so not much leverage if socks shrink in the wash !). They still feel as soft as when we first got them out of the box. They are really comfy I am told and look really smart for work or casual. Will buy this brand again , would rec. for any guy buying socks or any woman buying for their guy !! or a gift......

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11