Profile for Robert Waller > Reviews

Content by Robert Waller

Robert Waller "Robert Waller" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Inateck USB 3.0 to SATA 2-Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station with Offline Clone Function for 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch HDD SSD SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) Support 2x 6TB & UASP, Tool-free
Offered by Inateck

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best item i have ever used, 5 Dec. 2015
Rubbish!!! Been trying to clone a ssd to a ssd and no matter what. I can't it it to light up cloning. I hold the clone button for 3 seconds then let go so the 100% light shows up blue. And then very fast click the button again when the 100% light it showing up. Every time i try i can't get it to work. been trying so many times and it's not working. Not the best item i have ever used. I have used a older model off this and that worked lovely. No problems at all. I don't know why i'm having problems with this. But it's driving me bananas.

Me brother as got it some time back so it maybe as something wrong with it. I don;t really know.
But right now i hate it lol
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2015 1:00 PM GMT

Evolution Aqua pond dechlorinator 12" tap water purifier
Evolution Aqua pond dechlorinator 12" tap water purifier
Offered by aquacadabra

5.0 out of 5 stars This item is fantastic if you are a fish keeper., 27 Oct. 2015
Great little item. I use it for filling up my big fish tanks and fish pond with.
What you pay for this item then having to pay for fish tank conditioner. You end up saving on loads off money over time.
I use to have to pay £45 for a 1 litre bottle of conditioner that use to work out very expensive. When adding the bottles up.

This item is fantastic if you are a fish keeper.
I never had any problems with my fish and never had to use them expensive conditioners.
I don't like using Chemicals in my fish tanks as it's not natural for the fish and you have to be very careful when using as you can over do it.
You have to think in the wild where they come from. This is by far more natural then any Chemicals.
The only Chemicals i use is plant food. That's all. :P

This item know need to mess about with conditioners!!! Plug it in and way you go for fish safe water.
Best item I have ever got and totally going to be buying a new one soon. :-)

MSI NVIDIA GTX 980TI Graphics Card (6 GB, GDDR5, HDMI, DL-DVI,-I PCI-E)
MSI NVIDIA GTX 980TI Graphics Card (6 GB, GDDR5, HDMI, DL-DVI,-I PCI-E)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great card. Card not getting hot inside case and ..., 18 Sept. 2015
What a great card. Card not getting hot inside case and only fits in my case lovely. I'm so so so happy that i have gone and got this new card. It's loads more power full then the Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card but eats less power. When i did a test with a program i have got that shows power and temp. It's only using a tiny bit off power and in games around 85%.. My old card was using loads more and getting up to 98%.. And that's in and out off a game. I'm well happy with this card. Amazing game play that i have all my settings set to supper high. I never find any game going slow or jumping. It's a killer off a card and well worth the money.

I did not get my card on here.. Look online and you will find them at a lower cost... But what a great card!!!

What Doesn't Kill Us
What Doesn't Kill Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug. 2015
Best CD ever!!! Love the songs. :P

Replacement 3.7V 2680mAh High-Capacity Gold Li-ion Polymer Battery for iPhone 4S (Gold)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste you're money!!! (((Stay Away.))), 18 July 2015
((( Stay Away!!!! )))
iPhone reboots itself. After putting new battery into phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: I have been playing about with the phone seeing how long it takes to reboot and it's still rebooting it self.. About 5 times it as done this!!! "It will stay on for sometime and then reboot it self."
The phone is starting to freeze on me and getting hot too when it's not rebooting it self. So I have put my old battery back into the phone and going to try and get an OFFICIAL Genuine Apple part from eBay.

Stay away from this battery and get you're self a genuine Apple battery.

Aquael Internal Aquarium Unifilter UV Filter 1000 (350 litre)
Aquael Internal Aquarium Unifilter UV Filter 1000 (350 litre)
Offered by Yorkshire Aquatics

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Mar. 2015
Bad UV that i say is not doing anything at all.

Guitar Chords: Easy-to-Use, Easy-to-Carry, One Chord on Every Page
Guitar Chords: Easy-to-Use, Easy-to-Carry, One Chord on Every Page
by Jake Jackson
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to have for any Guitar player, 24 Jan. 2015
I have been playing the guitar for sometime now, Been taking loads off lessons but wanted to learn more Chords so i can play songs i downloaded from the internet. I was missing out on Chords that i did not know off that was on the music sheets i downloaded. I was looking for a program that may help but they where not easy to understand. This book is great as the Chords are easy to understand as they are page to page layout off Chords and the images are very nice to look at then small box images that was hard to understand. Great book for any one that as only got going and like to know more about Chords. Or somebody that can play but wanted to learn more Chords to learn new songs. It's a must buy for any guitar player!!!

Sorry for any spelling errors. :-)

Cablesson EQ Maestro HDMI Extender / Booster - Amplified Active Repeater/Booster - Supports 1080p Full HD up to 50m
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Best HDMI Booster by a mile!!!, 25 Nov. 2014
Works very well with a 25 Meter cable and a HDMI to Ethernet converter.
I have a 25 Meter HDMI cable going from a 5X2 out port HDMI box. Going all the way up into the attic. Then i used a Ethernet converter to take it out side all the way down into the living room. So i can play all my game consoles from my bed room and living room. I was getting up to 720p before adding this booster. I was using a booster that i had laying around. Before adding any booster i was getting about 420p. Anyway i added this booster where the HDMI cable go to the Ethernet converter up into the attic and now i'm getting up to 1080p with no problems at all like screen going on and off. Works lovely and i'm very happy with this item.

I have tried many boosters before and this one is the best one i have ever used. It works!!!!

Far Cry 4 - Limited Edition (PS4)
Far Cry 4 - Limited Edition (PS4)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game i have ever played on!!!!, 21 Nov. 2014
You will not be disappointed with playing this game.
The graphics are very life like and out of this world, The Game play is totally amazing. :P

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5" 64GB Space Grey Unlocked
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5" 64GB Space Grey Unlocked

1.0 out of 5 stars This Phone bends very easy under a little press on the back off the ..., 28 Sept. 2014
After looking on YouTube about the iPhone 6 plus.. This Phone bends very easy under a little stress. God knows what Apple was thinking off!!!
Don't waste your money on this as i say it will not last in your pocket very long if you sit up and hit it with your legs.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2014 8:15 PM GMT