Profile for Ms. N. Wood > Reviews

Ms. N. Wood (England)

Take Along Thomas & Friends Work & Play Engine Shed Playset
Take Along Thomas & Friends Work & Play Engine Shed Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun with this toy!, 2 Oct 2008
I bought this shed and play set for my son twelve months ago when he turned three. He absolutely loved it then and still does now. He's a normal lively almost four year old now and the shed is still going strong (not one of the doors have come off) and looks like new where many of his other things have long gone. The track supplied is the older thicker plastic type that stays together better than the new... but as many of the newer sets have connection pieces of track with them, it can join onto any set.

The front slides forward to show a working turntable with some finishing touches. Very occasionally my boy pulls the tray out too far when he pulls quite hard, but it goes back easily with my help and no bits of plastic have broken off. The doors each have compartments behind, of various lengths (as they run diagonally back) so my son likes to see which train can fit in each. He has Spencer and his truck which seems about the longest, and that can fit in easily. The top opens and catches closed firmly enough to support the weight of numerous trains when being carried by the handle. The space inside the top can store the pieces of track or... as my son does... makes an extra 'bedroom' for more trains lying on their sides.

All in all an excellent toy that my son has had loads of fun with.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Built to last, 9 Aug 2008
I bought this shed for my son twelve months ago when he turned three. He absolutely loved it then and still does now. He's a normal lively almost four year old now and the shed is still going strong (not one of the doors have come off) and looks like new where many of his other things have long gone. The track supplied is the older thicker plastic type that stays together better than the new... but as many of the newer sets have connection pieces of track with them, it can join onto any set.

All in all an excellent toy that my son has had loads of fun with.